Smile Trip Report! Travel Back in Time to December 2011

I'd forgotten that I promised you all a trip report in return for your help! I wrote up some blog posts about it a few months ago, and I hope you guys can still get some enjoyment out of them. This was only my fourth time at DLR and my boyfriends first time, so hopefully it will be interesting to read from that point of view.

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4

Aaaaand quotes (for those of you less inclined to read long blog posts):

As we pulled into Anaheim I grew REALLY excited. I was practically jumping into Alex’s lap when I saw the Grand Californian and Mickey’s Fun Wheel
    First off we got fastpasses for Star Tours, and then we made our way over to the Blue Bayou for our lunch reservation. It was SO BEAUTIFUL! Our server was SUPER nice and she perfectly timed every visit to our table... It was really nice to eat and watch the boats from Pirates go by. I would love to visit again.
    After Jungle Cruise we went into The Tiki Room. It was our first time, and it was so fun! We really got into it. I have the Tiki Room song on a Disney soundtrack, so Alex and I both knew most of the words. I was amazed one little room could be so entertaining. Walt Disney was a genius!
    Dopey ran over and kissed the hand of a frail little old lady. It was very sweet.
    The Matterhorn (bobsled-style roller coaster) was interesting to say the least. Alex and I rode together in a seat with me sitting in his lap. It was pouring like crazy and I ended up flat on my back with my knees bumping the front and water slapping me in the face. For most of the ride I was going “AHHH ow ow AHHHHHHHH!”
    Then we proceeded to ride Space Mountain a full three times in a row. Three AWESOME TIMES.
    half a plate of pasta from Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta. HOLY CRAP THAT PASTA WAS DEVINE. I have NO idea how it was only like $10 because it was the best pasta I’ve ever eaten. It was perfectly al-dente, the sauce tasted homemade, and the chicken was cooked to perfection. Alex and I totally stuffed our faces (in case you’re reading this and you get a chance to try it, it’s the tomato pesto chicken pasta). YUM.
    And a couple pictures too, why not?
    Name:  tumblr_lwa8qli7Iu1qh4gb3.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  93.8 KBName:  tumblr_lwh3f2VE111qh4gb3.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  106.1 KB

• Indiana Scott

Re: Trip Report! Travel Back in Time to December 2011

Nice trip report! Looks like you guys had a good time.