Talking More Excited Over BVS Than Carsland

I realize most of this summer's hype is all about Carsland. But for me, I'm much more excited about experiencing BVS. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to Carsland, but since I was never a big fan of the movies, it's not that big of a deal to me. However, the complete, 100%, transformation of Sunshine Plaze to BVS is going to be incredible and gorgeous! And the time period for which it will become is even more impressive to me! Having the "Andrew Sisters" type singers roaming the streets and the new Red Trolly being used for the new street show, Newsies, are just two of the entertainment venues I'm looking forward to! I see myself spending a lot of time on BVS, sitting on a park bench, having my ice cream and just taking it all in.

• The "goat trick" RULES!!!

Re: More Excited Over BVS Than Carsland

Ha!! My (ahem!) older friends that go with us to Disneyland feel the same way. In fact, aside from seeing Carsland at night, they really couldn't give a rat's pa-toot. They can appreciate the detail and work that went into it, but it's just not a world they want to be apart of and they aren't much for rides. NOW, BVS on the other had, that is someplace they would like to be.

• Banned User

I am super excited about BVS. When the concept art of the Newsies show and the rumor of street actors (a la Hollywood Studios) came about, I got even more excited. Carsland is, no doubt, going to be awesome, but I don't think it'll hold my attention for very long once we've seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by pyttius View Post
    Ha!! My (ahem!) older friends that go with us to Disneyland feel the same way. In fact, aside from seeing Carsland at night, they really couldn't give a rat's pa-toot. They can appreciate the detail and work that went into it, but it's just not a world they want to be apart of and they aren't much for rides. NOW, BVS on the other had, that is someplace they would like to be.
    LMAO...your "older friends", I love it. Hey Pyttius, introduce me to your friends then! =) But yeah, that's sorta how I feel too. Except for the fact that I love the rides and attractions at both Parks. I just refuse to wait more than 15 mins for them...I'm spoiled, LOL!

Same here, DisneyFunGuy, for the same reasons. It's not just the entrance that is changing, but moving forward, BVS represents the new identity of DCA. Carsland will be a fantastic and much-needed addition, I fully expect, but BVS is the primary part of the "extreme makeover" of the theme park as a whole. As such the park should be rededicated, in my opinion, if plans haven't already been made to do so.