DCA & WOC Question

Heading to Anaheim on Wednesday, checking into the Grand Californian about 3pm to spend Wednesday evening at DCA and Thursday at Disneyland for Daughters 5th bday (which is on the 8th). Our plan is to head right to DCA and spend the afternoon/ evening there since we have only been on Soaring, monsters inc, muppet 3d and ariel. We have reserved Ariels grotto fixed price dinner for 530. My question is in regards to Dinner. Once we finish dinner (which could be about 630), are we free to hit more rides before the WOC show at 815? The rides we would like to hit are most of the boardwalk rides and its tough to be a bug. Shes been on soaring a bunch so if anything, we may head that way out of GC and move towards hollywood, as I think there is a pixar parade in the Hollywood area about 4pm we could catch although I have heard mixed reviews. I wouldnt think 4-4.5 hours in DCA is enough time (considering we have dinner reservations) but i could be wrong. Ariel doesnt usually have a wait, not sure about the swings, sky school, zephr. Toy story ride is one we want to hit but dont think they have a fast pass queue for that. She cant ride screaming (too short) although I want to since I have never ridden. She probably shouldnt go on ToT either.

Is 4 hours enough time to hit all of that and still have dinner? What time do you think we need to head to the WOC to get a good spot (with our reserved tickets)?

Cheers

• Banned User

Re: DCA & WOC Question

We usually waltz in to World of Color 10 minutes before show time, it just depends on how close you want to get to to the water. I don't think you need to stress about it, you could probably get a few boardwalk things done before 7:30PM.

• The "goat trick" RULES!!!

Agreed. Especially on a Weekday, you should have time. Granted, you may have to hit one right after the other. You're only real variable is the crowds. If for some reason there are a lot of crowds that may throw a wrench into your works. But you should be fine. Have fun!!

Thank you both for the info!