Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tommrowland Rumor cloning to Disney world and Disneyland

Disney Gossip: A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

This article is saying that Disneyland and Disney world Tommrowland would be clone with an E-Ticket and a D ticket ride which the website say Wall e. Sound very interesting I hope they fix Tommrowland soon because I tired of Looking at the old Version/
    Last edited by Burgower1994; 03-13-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Disney Love from HOUSTON TEXAS!!
    GO TEXANS!!

Re: Tommrowland Rumor cloning to Disney world and Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Burgower1994 View Post
    Disney Gossip: A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

This article is saying that Disneyland and Disney world Tommrowland would be clone with an E-Ticket(most likely Start Expo) and a D ticket ride which the website say Wall e. Sound very interesting I hope they fix Tommrowland soon because I tired of Looking at the old Version/
    It says the E-Ticket would be Avatar themed.

To me this makes more sense than AK. I understand the whole environmentalism thing of putting it in AK, but Tomorrowland seems more fun.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I hope we dont get an Avatar ride..though if they DO make Audotopia smaller then we will have room for an E ticket but Im hoping for a something Original.....but a Wall-E ticket is welcome to replace Buzz or Intterventions

• Under that tree again!

Bob Iger just said no firm plans for Tomorrowland DL and MK. No big redos or new attractions. Only updates/rehabs. Only concepts at this point. While this may mean he didn't want to break the news, it also means nothing that costs a lot is planned.

• Banned User

It sounds to me that Wall-E would replace Captain EO and Stark Expo will replace Innoventions. It's going to be interesting to see how both concepts turn out.

If they're planning on putting both of those AND the Avatar ride into DL's TL, I wonder how that will work...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Disney "Colorful"

This thread is full of fun Trolls.

On topic: I would absolutley love a Wall E attraction but I would think it be kind of boring if they followed the movie story line. They would need to develop a new story that is a bit more exciting.

Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

• Banned User

Rumors are fun, aren't they?

Excepting typos and dyslexia, is it really trolling to request basic spelling, punctuation and grammar?

I just want to say i am dyslexic and everyone makes spelling error. I am sorry about my spelling but i want to be a part of micechat discussion and dont fell horrible for saying something or spelled wrong.

Disney Love from HOUSTON TEXAS!!
    GO TEXANS!!

• Closed Account

no no NO please don't do this disney! no more movie characters in the parks, it's getting ridiculous; i remember back in the 90s when it wasn't much or a lot at all.

if i could make just 1 ride for tomarrowland on the parks it would NOT be avatar, that is rediculous and uncalled for. WHAT does it have to do anything with the land??

there once was a time where walt disney's dream was alive and was...this park. now i don't even know. the only good thing that disney had done recently to the park is updating the characters, they are looking much better than ever IMO.

• My Children's Father

Has it occured to anyone that as good a movie as Wall-E was, its depiction of Tomorrow is not really Great or Beautiful (but the piles of trash are Big).
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• Insomniac

Stark EXPO has been hinted at multiple times by trustworthy sources. I'm probably 85% sure it's going to happen at this point. And Al did mention that Disney would be looking into the east side of Tomorrowland (autopia, Innoventions, and the peoplemover) as the area thy would fix up and improve next... But Avatar is unlikely IMO.
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

WDI and TDA should really consider getting rid of Autopia at Disneyland. IF they feel that an updated electric car autopia ride is needed for the younger crowd then maybe they should consider it as an added expansion to Carsland at the most southern tip of the part of the remaining Timon lot. They could design one that uses less real estate and is not only one level but maybe ad some elevated road sections on a piece of additional mountain range.

OR

just reduce the length of Autopia and go back to the original layouts when there used to be two autopias in Disneyland. Using the existing motorboat cruise area as well as the portion of track over the submarine show building create a new updated Autopia that does not bleed into Tomorrowland. The entrance would be where the old motorboat cruise area is and could be themed to something Fantasy related if necessary or better yett a trip through a Swiss countryside to fit the Matterhorn theme.

Once that is done then the HUGE piece of real estate being used up by the ugly Autopia structure along with the old skyway building and Innovention building could be torn down to create a more open and better themed and updated Tomorrowland

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Panda View Post
    Has it occured to anyone that as good a movie as Wall-E was, its depiction of Tomorrow is not really Great or Beautiful (but the piles of trash are Big).
    Unless it's after the movie, when they're cleaning it all up and trying to making a difference! I think an environmental preservation angle would really work for Wall-E/Tomorrowland.

• Insomniac

^^ I believe that autopia will never leave Disneyland/ Tomorrowland, however, if the station was dramatically downsized along with most of the track layout there would be plenty of room to build at e-ticket where the current loading station is. And if the track was downsized there would be room for a massive fantasyland expansion. They don't even need to keep the track that runs over the sub building. Just leave the mound of dirt ontop there and build the attractions around the building.
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast