Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Tom Chaney R.I. P.

Wink Bad things that happen at DL!

O.K this is a rip off from a post on the LP board, but some bad things do happen at DL.

I was at DL about 4 weeks ago and when I was going on a nice quiet boat ride on the last night I was there, we had a real nice young lady who was the captn. of this boat, she did tell a few bad jokes along the way. but part of the way through the ride she got a gun out and just started to shoot the gun at poor helpless animals for no reason. can some tell me if this type of thing happens very often.

other people on the other board told of stories of almost being hit by a golf ball, elevator going bonkers and the like.

I would like to here your story of strange things that have happened to you at DL.

• Official Mice Chat person

Re: Bad things that happen at DL!

My nice ride through the forbidden temple Indiana Jones discovered almost resulted in my death by a rolling boulder... Some idiot looked into the eyes of Mara. Sheesh... DL management should really look into that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneylandrocks55
    My nice ride through the forbidden temple Indiana Jones discovered almost resulted in my death by a rolling boulder... Some idiot looked into the eyes of Mara. Sheesh... DL management should really look into that one.

• Stay Positive

mines so much worse
    so im going to this mansion ok, and we go into this mans gallery, and the thing freaking stretches, and im like WTF, so then the lights go out, and theres a dude hanging himself, so im like i need to get out of here, but noooo, we have to go through his house, man his house needs and exorsism, but the worste part, there were 999 ghosts, and he wanted me to be his 1000th!

jeeesh we need matt to stop this so called ride!
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy place–a place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

• time to go

There seems to be some stuffed animal of sorts, I think it's a teddy bear, over in Critter Country, who has a MAJOR drug problem. We're all lead to believe that this bear has weird and fanciful dreams, thanks to his paranoid delusions regarding wild creatures stealing his food supply.

Nonsense! This is drug-induced paranoia resulting in a schizoaffective disorder, which is sending this stuffed animal further spiraling downward into the abyss.

To make matters worse, we're all forced to witness the bear's hallucinations regarding these wild creatures who supposedly threaten his food supply! Not to mention, the hallucinations aren't all that entertaining, to begin with.

Oh the humanity!

I refuse to sit idly by and watch this horror unfold any longer. Matt needs to get that bear into rehab, and quick!

I have the worst story to tell. Someone needs to alert UNICEF about this major violation...

Hundreds of children from around the globe are being held captive. Most of them are nailed to a board. BUT IT GETS WORSE-- they're forced to sing the same song over and over again. Their master isn't 100% evil, though. During the holidays, he/she adds another song or two into their repitoire. Once the new year rolls along, they're back to their same old song. It's child abuse at it's worst, yet so many familys see and enjoy their exploitation on a daily basis and do NOTHING. Evil I tell you! Pure evil.

• Silent Lucidity

I went over to the Carousel Of Progress last year; some wally had this wild-hair idea to gut the ride and replace it with a video game/arcade type place, oh the horror!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Well anyway, I was just enjoying a boat ride in a lagoon until those blasted pirates returned from Davy Jonses locker trying to steal the loot in my bag! I said oh heck no! Jumped off the boat and began to beat up the captain until some of his crew dressed in black made me walk the plank and fall into Davy Joneses jail cell locker until my parents picked me up

• Omnimover Groover

well Tahoebob54, looks like your effort got run over by wild storytellers. better luck next time.
    People aren't successful because they have never failed.....they are successful because failing hasn't stopped them.

• Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfanatic
    mines so much worse
    so im going to this mansion ok, and we go into this mans gallery, and the thing freaking stretches, and im like WTF, so then the lights go out, and theres a dude hanging himself, so im like i need to get out of here, but noooo, we have to go through his house, man his house needs and exorsism, but the worste part, there were 999 ghosts, and he wanted me to be his 1000th!

jeeesh we need matt to stop this so called ride!
    That place seems to be a hot spot for bad things...

One time I was there, this old dude with a beard forced himself on me! I felt so violated. Why sit on my lap? WHY?!?!?!?!

I'm considering a lawsuit over sexual harassment... I'm forever scarred by this incident.
    -Tim

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Lectrorail
    well Tahoebob54, looks like your effort got run over by wild storytellers. better luck next time.
    Yeah everyone decided to jump on the bandwagon and be a story teller instead, quite cute really how they all copied each other lol.

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

I was minding my own busness on a nice peaceful train ride thru the grand canon then we were over turned by dinosours oh the humanity
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• Flames Fan/Oiler Hater

Well, I was minding my own business, going down a river on a log. When all of a sudden, we go careening down a waterfall, straight through a briar patch, and on the way down there was a blinding flash! We could have been seriously injured! And afterward animals were laughing and singing about the whole experience! Who would authorize the construction of such a sick place?

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

What are you guys all complaining about? From October til January I have to stand in one place in this crypt next to this spinning wheel saying the same thing over and over and over and over.......
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• My Children's Father

My daughter and I were driving around in this car that was very hard to steer one time. We crashed through a fireplace, set off some explosives on a dock ..... nearly ran over a constable ...... was pronounced "Guilty" by a very stern-faced judge .... had a head-on collision with a train ..... where I guess we died because we went to hell ....... what a day ........
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast