In the old abandoned old abandoned amusement park.

Post Cars Land Live Show

Disney is casting Female Parade Performers next month for the Phineas and Ferb show and a new show to debut in Cars Land. Here's the casting notice they put out:

Female Parade Performers
    For: Disneyland Resort
    Audition City: Anaheim, CA
    Looking For: Parade Performers
    Tuesday, April 03, 2012
    05:00 PM
    Time zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
    Seeking energetic and dynamic performers with dancing skills for two shows, one based on Disney Channel's Phineas and Ferb, and the other for a new show to debut in Cars Land!
    Rehearsals begin in May.
    Roles:
    Female Parade Performers: All heights, must have strong movement and dance skills

Requirements:

• Performers must be at least 18 years of age or a high school graduate
    • Wear non-restrictive clothing; tennis or dance shoes are required
    • Current Disneyland® Resort Cast Members should bring a completed and approved transfer application

700 W. Ball Rd.
    Anaheim, CA 92802

View Map
    Park in the Team Disney parking structure off Ball Road and Cast Place, and proceed to the Security area. Bring a picture ID to be admitted backstage.
    EOE - Drawing Creativity from Diversity - ©Disney

Who wants to bet it will just be Pixar Pals with the Pixar Play Parade CARS unit? Hmm...

• -

Re: Cars Land Live Show

It's too bad they don't have room to do a car stunt show with Cars characters. I would rather see something like that.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^well behind ToT there is still some room but I think were YEARS from them adding any more attractions added to Carsland

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

This is probably for the rumored show once mentioned by Al Lutz and vaguely mentioned on the Cars Land page of Disneyland's website. It's a little street show with a jukebox-esque car named DJ and the girls come out and do dances to some old 60's doo-wop and car tunes.

Here's Al's blurb on it. Bold mine.
    But the biggest act in Cars Land will perform at the end of the street near the Courthouse. There, a life-size and driveable version of Red the fire truck will roll out during the day and begin interactive sets where Red enlists the kids help in watering the flowers or washing the streets of Radiator Springs. As with all good Disney shows, something will go terribly wrong and the fire hoses will be turned on the audience and Red’s helpers will be getting wet, and with a bit of luck also getting their parents wet. Also planned for Cars Land is the automotive boom box van named DJ that will roll through the town accompanied by a team of human dancers doing Motown and car tune dance routines from the early 1960’s.
    Cars Too - MiceAge.com

And from Disneyland's site.
    Entertainment
    Small-town hospitality flows from Radiator Springs and brings good times to you!

• Red the Fire Truck brings impromptu water fun at the Courthouse in Cars Land.
    • DJ gets you hip-hoppin' with bass beats that are pumpin' through his neon-blazin', thumpin' subwoofers and sweet speakers.
    • Don't miss the transformation of Radiator Springs at sunset when the streets shimmer from sparkling lights and music pulses through the night air.
    Cars Land | Opening June 15 | Disney California Adventure Park

In the old abandoned old abandoned amusement park.

Thanks for clearing that up, SoCalFan​!

• Shubisha

I wish they had the Cars unit from Pixar Play to do a Pixar Pals with so that it could go back into the parade when it comes back.. But alas they never built the float. If they want to build it now to coincide with the land opening, woohoo.