Using Premier Annual Passport at DL..

I purchased a Premier Annual Passport in Florida a few weeks ago and used it just fine during my DisneyWorld trip. Today was the first day I went to Disneyland with it and while I didn't have any trouble getting it to work, every time I entered the park, the cast member working would ask me where my picture was on the back and that I needed a picture if I wanted to continue to come in. Is this pass suppose to have a photo on the back of it?? and if so, where do I get it and why did DisneyWorld never question it or offer to take it?
    I Have the Best Job in the World.

Proud to be a Conductor on the Walt Disney World Railroad

•   
    • Minion

Re: Using Premier Annual Passport at DL..

It doesn't have a photo on the back. At least the last time I had one which was last year.

• -

That was probably just a poorly trained employee. None of the passes have photos on them anymore. They have your photo on file which comes up on their screen when they scan the card. Perhaps it was to that they were referring.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Unbelievable. AP's haven't had pictures on them for almost a year now. Talk about a very uneducated CM.

• Timelord

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    That was probably just a poorly trained employee. None of the passes have photos on them anymore. They have your photo on file which comes up on their screen when they scan the card. Perhaps it was to that they were referring.
    This is probably what they were talking about. Just visit a Photopass CM in either park and tell them you want your AP photo and they'll take care of ya =)

• враг народа

Blog Entries

There is probably no photo on file as Walt Disney World uses biometrics, not photos, to check that the pass is being used by the Passholder. It seems as though each Resort should have some mean of gathering the information needed for the other (Disneyland Resort taking biometrics and Walt Disney World taking a photo).

Quote Originally Posted by isny View Post
    This is probably what they were talking about. Just visit a Photopass CM in either park and tell them you want your AP photo and they'll take care of ya =)
    Yeah, the Premier pass need the Photopass picture added for DL and not WDW. WDW uses the figure scan thing

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Future Disney CM and WDI

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    There is probably no photo on file as Walt Disney World uses biometrics, not photos, to check that the pass is being used by the Passholder. It seems as though each Resort should have some mean of gathering the information needed for the other (Disneyland Resort taking biometrics and Walt Disney World taking a photo).
    This is exactly right. We had the same issue in November.

1. Disneyland 1997;
    2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris