Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FlagChat

• Insomniac

FlagChat

Weird! Did the site turn into Six Flags Fan Site instead of a Disney fan site?!?
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

Re: ???Why is the Micechat banner at the top of the page now say Flag Chat.com?

That's right, from now on, we at FlagChat are glad to offer the latest take on Six Flags parks and happenings all across the country! Be sure and stop by the front page for the first of many articles about latest news from Six Flags

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

my guess
    April fools
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    my guess
    April fools
    ^This

• MargyDisneylandLover

april fools for sure
    My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
    Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    ~* Uncle Walt *~
    2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

I love April 1st. LOL

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Just early. A few people (including MC) are getting a jump start since tomorrow is obvious (you'd think)

speaking of April Fools
    the column is out (http://miceage.micechat.com/allutz/al040112a.htm)
    and seems overly obvious compared to other years
    Last edited by DLFreak71; 03-31-2012 at 10:41 PM.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• No Disassemble!

And all along I was hoping that the Mad T Party would be the April fools joke of the decade! Oh well.. so how about that new Three Stooges Colossus?

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by G24T View Post
    And all along I was hoping that the Mad T Party would be the April fools joke of the decade!
    It's sad when the jokes are better than the real thing
    Quote by Al:
    -Al Lutz

It's the annual April Fools joke. Be ready for some random story on here too.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by G24T View Post
    And all along I was hoping that the Mad T Party would be the April fools joke of the decade! Oh well.. so how about that new Three Stooges Colossus?
    i hope the oz land is a jokes
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

No no I'm sure.....this is real cause we know how Big Six Flags is right now

• Merry 2014!

I thought that MiceChat had expanded and it was an ad. .. . that's how much I pay attention! Ahhhh, April. . . .
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Insomniac

Doh! I completely forgot that was today! Wow I feel dumb now. I figured it was just a joke thing but I completely missed the April Fools joke...
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

• No Disassemble!

How much do you all wanna bet that tomorrow the whole front page layout & stories will be changed to match said banner? This thread might even disappear too. Hooray for the night owls!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast