• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Talking The Disneyland Monorail Photo, Stories & Video Thread! Please Remain Seated.

I've got an upcoming summer trip planned back to the Disneyland resort and I'm actually excited to ride and experience the Disneyland Resort monorail. Last time I was there I remember the monorail had no air conditioning. Windows pushed down. Another trip in the past the monorail wasn't working so my past experiences with the Disneyland monorail were not so great.

I suspect with the grand opening of Cars Land and Buena Vista Street that the monorails will be running and in working order. That would be the reason why I'm so excited about the highway in the Disneyland sky.

Question, are we able to ride in the front car of the Disneyland monorail? I'm assuming no because of the WDW history.

Those here who are big fans of the monorail, please do share your facts, stories, photos, videos, toys and wild ideas about the monorail with everyone.

Here's a wild idea. Disneyland turns one of the monorail cars into a dining experience "in the sky". So high class and sophisticated.

"ohhh tell me does it have a club car" - Noxeema Jackson, To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar(1995)
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

•   
    • MaliBOOMer

Re: The Disneyland Monorail Photo, Stories & Video Thread! Please Remain Seated.

Yes you can ride in the front you just have to ask.
    Favorite Ride: Indiana Jones Adventure

Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/goo...-original-form

• Insomniac

Re: The Disneyland Monorail Photo, Stories & Video Thread! Please Remain Seated.

^^Yep! And it's pretty awesome how many of these extra special experiences you can have if you just ask the CM's. You can also ride in the caboose of the DLRR, you can ride up with the captain in the wheel house on the Mark Twain, and ride in the front of the monorail! So awesome that experiences like this still exist all you have to do is ask.
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862