Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• On Autopilot

Re: Bring Back Vault Disney

and such is the sad sad fate of the disney channel, only thing we watch is Kim Possible and the Stitch show since it seems to work for us....

._. I pity all of you for going through so much , I hope we get this darn thing settles......

Smile Re: Bring Back Vault Disney

[quote=oldhotelguy][email protected]

OK folks, there it is. Start writing to Mr. Garner and let's get Vault Disney type programming back on the Disney Channel. Don't let up! Tell your friends. Please spread the word.

OldHotelGuy, I emailed Mr. Garner, I hope it helps, I also remember the Disney Channel in Fact I was born 8 days before it aired..... so from Day one it has been a part of me... Mousercise, Avonlea, Welcome to Pooh Corner, Dumbo Circus, Vault Disney, Concerts, and behind the scenes featurettes...... my favorites were on The Main Street Electrical Parade, Fantasmic, and Beauty and the Beast on Broadway as well as the EPCOT updates.
    I am interested in some of your videos although I do not think I have anything to trade...... do you accept other forms of barter or sale?
    " And we can dream our dreams forever, dream our dreams together, we open our hearts make a wish on a star in the sky..."
    Light Magic 1997-1997

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen
    When my first son was born, he's wake up and 2 am and 4 am - there was always an old Elvis movie on, or an old classic. It was great!

Although my kids like the original shows on Disney Channel, it was nice to get up in the middle of the night and be able to watch something other than an infomercial

And yes, I remember Mousercise! Also, the DTV videos! I used to wait for those!
    O I LOVED the DTV videos too. I was just thinking of those actually. I still have the 30 second DTV intro song in my head and can't get it out !

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I loved the Vault Disney intro when it felt like you were riding a ride. THAT WAS AWSOME! The people who made that are really good!

Hey remember the "Imagineer That!" segments before they turned into the stupid pre-teen stuff where Disney stars talk about anything but actual imagineering projects?

I loved when "Imagineer That" took us into the parks.

Okay here is a question for all of you and I hope you can help.

I remember watching a Disney show in which a man took us behind the scenes of Disneyland's Country Bear attraction. In the segment he got shown the equipment, such as the sound equipment, and the show ended when he got trapped behind one of the bears. Now this was created sometime between 1990 and 1995ish. Does anyone know or remember what I am talking about?

There was also a weekly half hour show that I can not remember the title of. But it featured the red headed guy from "Wild & Crazy Kids" and some black haired girl. Their show was filmed in Disneyland and they would go around areas in Toontown and in the show we would see a few classic Disney animated shorts. I remember one time when they were outside the Toontown Courthouse and Dale played judge.

I also remember when Disney channel aired the short "Magic Shop" viginettes that were filmed in Disneylands Magic Store. The guy who did the tricks was so good that I wish I actually ran into him at Disneyland to watch his tricks live but never did .
    Last edited by Disney Wrassler; 02-17-2006 at 08:23 PM.

There was also a weekly half hour show that I can not remember the title of. But it featured the red headed guy from "Wild & Crazy Kids" and some black haired girl. Their show was filmed in Disneyland and they would go around areas in Toontown and in the show we would see a few classic Disney animated shorts. I remember one time when they were outside the Toontown Courthouse and Dale played judge.

Those episodes were called Disneyland Indside Out and Walt Disney World Inside Out. It was hosted by JD Roth and Brianne Leary (sp) with guest shots by George Foreman. I have all the Disneyland episodes on tape.

www.magicalhotel.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234