I'm fairly certain I have this covered, but I thought I'd run my plan past the wonders of MiceChat and see if I am missing something...
My husband (not a fan of DLR) has agreed to take the baby (18 months) for a short trip. She's been watching that ridiculous sing-along dvd and he wants to see the magic in action. Since my baby is little and my husband is a delicate creature when you it comes to crowds and Disney my plan is as follows:
- Leave Sac on Friday 5-11 and spend the day driving to DLR (7-8 hours)
- Maybe Downtown Disney for dinner and some souvenir shopping
- Get up and hit DL early on Saturday. We're only doing 1-day 1-park to save $$ and DCA just doesn't have enough stuff for us considering CL and BVS won't be open
- Leave DL for nap and return in the later afternoon for evening activities.
- Sing When you Wish Upon a Star while we gaze at the majesty of Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Of course we want to do everything the park has to offer. We'll probably pass on anything the baby can't do.
So....am I missing something? Is there some crazy event planned for this day that I am unaware of? Can I end a sentence with a preposition?
And lastly...other advice? She's only 18 months so little amounts of magic at a time.
Thanks in advance.