Two Day So Cal pass into Ap Question

I have a two day so-cal pass that I want to upgrade to a deluxe AP, I know the start date of the AP will be post dated to the first day I used the Two day PH ticket, However the 2 day socal ticket is blocked out this friday the 14th and I want to go and upgrade it on that day. Is this do-able, do I just have to go to a ticket booth first thing and pay the difference even though the PH ticket is blocked out?

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Re: Two Day So Cal pass into Ap Question

I think that's your only practical option - you still have the value on the ticket, it's a cash-out upgrade. But I would call them and make triple sure, plus if you have a few weeks before your visit you can probably do it all through the mail. Send in your ticket, and have your AP Voucher in your hand for admission.

Normally you would work that in the opposite direction if you wanted to turn that regular multi-day ticket into a So-Cal Select or Deluxe AP on a day that the AP would be blocked out, you would use the ticket for the admission and upgrade after you get inside. This time the opposite switch works in your favor, and if they allow one they should allow the other.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Re: Two Day So Cal pass into Ap Question

Quote Originally Posted by drtaru View Post
    I have a two day so-cal pass that I want to upgrade to a deluxe AP, I know the start date of the AP will be post dated to the first day I used the Two day PH ticket, However the 2 day socal ticket is blocked out this friday the 14th and I want to go and upgrade it on that day. Is this do-able, do I just have to go to a ticket booth first thing and pay the difference even though the PH ticket is blocked out?
    Yes, you can upgrade your Hopper Pass to an Annual Pass on the 14th! You would have to go to the ticket booths first, and then they will take the amount that you paid for the Hopper Pass and apply it to the Annual Pass. Your Annual pass with be active right away and you will be able to get in on the 14th, as long as it is not a black-out date for that pass.

Hope this helps!
    -Kriss