Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

Just won Cars Land tickets!!!!!!!!! I've been trying almost everyday since the contest was announced so if you haven't won yet, keep trying!
    ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

•   
    • ALL DISNEY ALL THE TIME

Blog Entries

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

Quote Originally Posted by dl_appurtenant View Post
    Just won Cars Land tickets!!!!!!!!! I've been trying almost everyday since the contest was announced so if you haven't won yet, keep trying!
    congradulations I'm trying everyday too. I hope to see you there
    Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come

• Minion

congrats

Won carsland tickets 20 minutes ago!!!

Thanks OP

• Disney Fan 4 Life

still trying everyday and nada...it can be a little discouraging
    “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

I've been trying every day and I just won Cars Land tickets!!! Keep trying guys! I'm so excited

---------- Post added 05-04-2012 at 08:31 AM ----------

how long did it take for you guys to get the email?

Just won park hopper tickets. kinda wanted the cars land thing though cause I already have tickets...lol oh well. I wonder if we can use these on June 15th..? anyone know

---------- Post added 05-04-2012 at 11:58 AM ----------

oh the tickets expire June 14th... dont think I can get there by then

---------- Post added 05-04-2012 at 12:00 PM ----------

wait a minute this doesnt make any sense. it says look for your tickets 8-10 weeks after the promotion ends... June 14th is only 6 weeks away? so by the time I get the tickets itll be expired? whatttt

•   
    • ALL DISNEY ALL THE TIME

Blog Entries

maybe june 14th 2013 it expires
    Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come

I got a $100 dollar target giftcard in the mail today and thought it was from this sweepstakes, i was completely taken by surprise but it was actually from the prizelogic sweepstakes back in december hehe how random!
    But that just means I can keep entering for the carsland tickets!

haha yea that was it. thanks

ok i asked for more info about my prize didnt get that but i did get this hope it helps you all not what i needed but a little info

FAQs for Winners of Disneyland Resort Special Event “Party Passes”

 We would like to bring our two-year old son with us. Will we be able to join us? If so, would he need to use one of the "Party Passes"?
    Yes, children under 2-years-old may be brought to the event and will not count against your 4 Party Passes. This is in line with general Disneyland® Resort policy that children under the age of three do not require a ticket for general admission into the parks.

 Will the passes be sent to me in advance or will they need to be picked up at Disneyland?
    As yet, it has not been determined how your “Party Passes” will be fulfilled. Those details will be available approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the event. When ePrize has verified you as a qualified winner of this promotion and details are confirmed by the Disneyland® Resort, you will be notified by ePrize via email. At that time a detailed confirmation letter, including instructions on how to redeem your “Party Passes,” will be sent to you.
    Please keep in mind that this is a private special event. Hours are subject to change and details will not be made public.

 Are general park admissions included?
    No. The “Party Passes” you receive as a verified winner of this promotion grant you entrance solely to Disney California Adventure® Park to participate in a private special event to celebrate the grand opening of Cars Land. The park will not be open to the public on that day and attending guests will have limited access to attractions and entertainments. Full details will be made available to you prior to the event.
    Please be aware that your “Party Passes” will not grant you access to Disneyland Park. However, you are welcome to supplement your promotional prize with the purchase of an admission ticket to Disneyland Park if you so desire.

 What time on June 14th does this start?
    Details as to specific hours for this event have not yet been confirmed or released. Those details will most likely be available 3-4 weeks prior to the event. You will be notified by ePrize via email with a detailed confirmation letter and instructions if you are a verified winner.
    We do suggest that you plan on attending for several hours on the day of June 14, 2012 and that the event is likely to begin during the day and continue into the early evening. There is no specific dress code but we do recommend that you wear attire suitable to typical park attendance so that you are comfortable throughout the day.

 Can you give me more details on what to expect at this party?
    “Party Passes” grant you access to a private, invitation-only event at Disney California Adventure® Park celebrating the Grand Opening of Cars Land and the completion of the five-year Disneyland Resort expansion. There will be a number of elements involved in this special event and details have not been made available at this time. Disney California Adventure® Park will not be open to the public on the day of June 14, 2012 and “Party Passes” or invitations will be required for entrance into the Park on that day. Disneyland Park is expected to be open and operating as regularly scheduled.
    As a verified winner, you will be granted admission to Disney California Adventure® Park to participate in a select number of elements. All aspects of the event, including but not limited to: hours of operation, attraction availability, entertainment schedules, and seating arrangements, are subject to change without notice and at the sole discretion of Disneyland® Resort. This event will include participation by working media whose participation will include filming, broadcasting, photographing and reporting from the event.

I NEVER WIN THESE THINGS

The 4th was with me tonight! I have been trying every day and finally won the preview tickets!

Don't give up, keep trying!

• Minion

Ok i think its rigged. So it really doesn't matter when you stop. When I play and stop it, sometimes it stops right away but sometimes I press stop and it stops 2seconds late instead of right away. Weird

---------- Post added 05-04-2012 at 09:27 PM ----------

Ok I just want to visit cars land since my ap is from June 11, 2011-June 11, 2012. And the land opens 4 days after i expire. So if anyone wants to give me tickets you don't need you can just tell me. Thx

• 12 Year Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLand View Post
    Ok i think its rigged. So it really doesn't matter when you stop. When I play and stop it, sometimes it stops right away but sometimes I press stop and it stops 2seconds late instead of right away. Weird

---------- Post added 05-04-2012 at 09:27 PM ----------

Ok I just want to visit cars land since my ap is from June 11, 2011-June 11, 2012. And the land opens 4 days after i expire. So if anyone wants to give me tickets you don't need you can just tell me. Thx
    There is no strategy to when you click "stop". A winning time is randomly selected by a computer and the first person to click "stop" after that time wins a prize. So even if it looks like it is about to have three pictures in a row, that really doesn't mean anything. The only way that I can think of to improve your chances of winning is to play in the middle of the night when less people are likely to be playing.

^Art by me!
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 5.26.15}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 21

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast