Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

If anyone who has won the June 14 preview passes isn't using all 4 passes, please contact me - my partner and I would love to go, and we're already staying at the Grand that night, so will be at the park that day and through the weekend. Thanks!

• Minion

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

i might have one extra ticket but we will have to see when it gets closer

•   

When r they going to send the tickets for the sneak peak for cars land?

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by xceemora View Post
    When r they going to send the tickets for the sneak peak for cars land?
    They said minimum three weeks, so it should be late this month at the latest.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• Former CM

Just won tickets to the VIP party. I'm stoked to say the least!

• Not on the Jedi Council

[charlie brown]
    I got a rock
    [/charlie brown]

No wins for me so far...

• Minion

congrats

I have lost every day I played.

• Minion

I just won (yippy) two park hoppers to disneyland. I love this contest. So far I have won 50.00 gift card to Ralphs under my email address. Two park hopper tickets under my fiancees email address and my dad won 4 VIP party passes to carsland under his email address. Now I just have my moms email address and three of my friends email address I'm playing for. Wes, Kimber and Sarah I will do my best to win you something also.
    Last edited by disneylandkitty; 05-06-2012 at 08:02 PM.

• Adventures with Duffy

I too have lost everyday

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Hey Everyone, I'm new to Mice Chat and just wanted to let you know what I won...

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-Cola® Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won 2 Disneyland® Resort Deluxe Annual Passports which have an approximate retail value of $758.00. Congratulations!

...now my question because I didn't see it in the rules is can I apply(cash value) to this some how to my Annual Passes I already have? Thanks for any help!!! Geoff

• Disney Fan 4 Life

How nice that one family has had so many winners. I play every day as does my Husband and we have yet to win a thing.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

Won Cars Land preview tickets this morning!

http://www.facebook.com/christopher.allred2
    Feel free to add me. I love getting to know new people.

• Go DCA, Go! :D

Can somebody, if they have two extra tickets to the VIP preview, help me out and be kind enough to let my group of 2 use the extras? I've been trying to get tickets for the past month and no cigar yet.
    "Miley Cyrus is an abomination to the Walt Disney Company and a talentless little brat."
    -jfsebastian

Congrats to all the winners so far!

I'm still in the trying-daily-to-win camp. But, still... I'll be going to DL in a few weeks anyway!!! Whoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast