Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123451227 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

My luck IF I do win anything it will be a gift card to Ralph's and the closest one to me is about 40 miles away.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

Quote Originally Posted by What Would Walt Do View Post
    Is this legit? I just won 4 tickets to the sneak peek, says they'll arrive in the mail. Hmmm, we will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by mousedaddy View Post
    i just won here is what i won from my email they sent me

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-Cola® Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a vacation package for you and up to three guests to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets, good for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card that may be used food or souvenirs. This prize package has an approximate retail value of $1,496.00. Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by doombuggy driver View Post
    Here is the email that I just received:

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Coca-Cola® Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a "Cars Land" themed gift, which has an approximate retail value of $10. Congratulations!

There's nothing you need to do except look for your prize within 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion.

While we didn't win the vacation I'm still excited that we won something!!! I never win anything!!!

THAT'S IT!! THAT'S IT!! I AM DOING THE DANG CONTEST!!!! WOW!! what great prizes and good luck people!!!!!!

uggghhh.. go figure.. i didn't win anything..so my luck.. oh well.. congrats to those that did win something!

Why the heck is this only for 2 states? California residents, I understand, but if they're going to offer it to those in Arizona, why couldn't they just offer it to everyone across the country? That doesn't seem to be very fair to the rest of us.

• Sock Puppet

^ stitch what state do you live in?

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    I haven't heard any Fry's (Grocery store, not the electronic store) commercials.
    Quote Originally Posted by doombuggy driver View Post
    Here is the email that I just received:
    I haven't heard anything here either. I entered yesterday and won the same thing doombuggy driver, and my wife entered today and won the same. I didn't win today again.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael808702 View Post
    That sucks I wish it was open to las Vegas residents or Nevada I believe we're closer then Arizona :/
    It surprises me too. I'm sure they are going after the Phoenix and Tucson market but Vegas is closer than either of those. I'm surprised they didn't include at least souther Vegas. How prevalent is Krogers(Frys & Ralphs) in Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch626626 View Post
    Why the heck is this only for 2 states? California residents, I understand, but if they're going to offer it to those in Arizona, why couldn't they just offer it to everyone across the country? That doesn't seem to be very fair to the rest of us.
    That is whom Disney, Coke and Krogers choose to market too. California wins APs and sneak peaks (plus minor stuff) and Arizona gets a trip (and minor stuff) With the trip from Arizona you have to get yourself their (they give you a gas card for you CAR so they are promoting Carsland and driving.) Most other states including places north of Vegas would more than likely fly. Not the most elegant of ideas, but that is my best guess.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch626626 View Post
    Sweepstakes law is state-by-state, not federal. There are plenty of economic and legal reasons why it is restricted.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    I wonder if I can take the cash value instead since I live 15 miles aaway and can go whenever I want.

As with all Disney major contests & sweepstakes whether involved with promotional partners or not all the details are covered in the Official Rules.

Pretty standard is no substitutions and non-transferable.

---------- Post added 04-20-2012 at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MAH4546 View Post
    Sweepstakes law is state-by-state, not federal. There are plenty of economic and legal reasons why it is restricted.
    Probably most important in this case is this was an pre-contracted promotion with these vendors.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

I just won all the prizes. No need for the rest of you to try anymore. Move along. Move along.

I won the Carsland Themed prize and DH won a $50 Fry's gift card. Not bad .

• Goofy

i never have any luck with those prizes or contests. oh well. congrats to winners though.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
    It surprises me too. I'm sure they are going after the Phoenix and Tucson market but Vegas is closer than either of those. I'm surprised they didn't include at least souther Vegas. How prevalent is Krogers(Frys & Ralphs) in Vegas?
    Never heard of them that may be the answer to why they are not offered

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Come on, come on, come on
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

• Minion

congrats to everyone that has won so far.

I really have a scam vibe on this. Maybe I'm wrong. I can't seem to find any info about it on the actual Coca-Cola website or Ralphs. But, when I search for "Ralphs Carsland" on Google, I get a link to that page and that is it, no other info. Seems odd to me. :/

But if this is real, congrats to the winners!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I really have a scam vibe on this. Maybe I'm wrong. I can't seem to find any info about it on the actual Coca-Cola website or Ralphs. But, when I search for "Ralphs Carsland" on Google, I get a link to that page and that is it, no other info. Seems odd to me. :/

But if this is real, congrats to the winners!
    here's a link from ralphs website Ralphs - My Ralphs - Ralphs Rewards Promotions

Ralphs Rewards Promotions Source: Ralphs

Coca~Cola Cars Family Fun Instant Win Sweepstakes: April 13 - May 22, 2012
    Ralphs is teaming up with Coca~Cola to bring customers the opportunity to visit CARS LAND. Get ready to be floored by the big — really big — Cars Land, coming to the heart of Disney California Adventure Park this summer!
    Feel like you've cruised into the real-life town of Radiator Springs. Here, Lightning McQueen, Mater and other popular Characters from the Disney·Pixar movie Cars are "revved up" to welcome you and your family.

Enter for your chance to Instantly WIN Cars Land prizes and Ralphs gift cards when you purchase $10 of participating COCA-COLA products using your Ralphs rewards card. Entry forms will be generated at the register with qualifying purchase.
    Participating Products include selected Coca~Cola 12-pks, 2L, POWERADE 32oz, vitaminwater 20oz, smartwater 1L, and FUZE beverages
    Prizes include:
    10 DISNEYLAND PASSES PRIZES: 2 Disneyland®Annual Passes.
    346 KROGER CARS LAND PARTY INVITATION PRIZES: 4 passes (“Party Passes”) for entrance to a private Ralphs Cars Land party at Disneyland®Park and Resort on June 14, 2012. Party Passes must be used on the specified date or winner will forfeit the prize. 200 DISNEYLAND PARK HOPPER TICKET PRIZES: 2 1-day Disneyland® Park Hopper® tickets. 200 RALPHS GIFT CARD PRIZES: A $50 Ralphs gift card.

---------- Post added 04-20-2012 at 08:33 PM ----------

In Ca you have to have no purchase required on contest also not sure about Az. The link I posted is for people that don't want to purchase anything. You can also go to Ralphs to be entered in the contest by buying 10.00 amount of certain items.

• Minion

Is it just me, or are prizes being given out like candy on Halloween?

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123451227 ... LastLast