Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 41926272829303132 LastLast

• Senior Minion

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

Quote Originally Posted by xceemora View Post
    How i wish they could do the event longer till 10pm so they could show the world of color.
    That was definitely one of the disappointing things about the hours.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    That was definitely one of the disappointing things about the hours.
    They are showing it, just not to us. Someone had a schedule and from 7-8 it was Mad T Party and 8-9 WOC I think. Maybe thats for Media only. No sure why they would do that, maybe because those two events can't handle the crowds there would be there if they didn't limit it.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by brian11811 View Post
    They are showing it, just not to us. Someone had a schedule and from 7-8 it was Mad T Party and 8-9 WOC I think. Maybe thats for Media only. No sure why they would do that, maybe because those two events can't handle the crowds there would be there if they didn't limit it.
    Yeah, that's what I assumed when they sent us the schedule, it's just disappointing.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• backwards driver

Just a guess, but I think the check in will be open so early to ease congestion. Alot of people showing up at 9am would be very hard to handle. Anyone they can get to come extra early would lessen the 9am load. Just my two cents.
    Last edited by fishgal; 06-07-2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: I took out the 8000 figure, i read it somewhere but since i can't remember where it doesn't seem valid to leave it in :)

Quote Originally Posted by fishgal View Post
    Just a guess, but I think the check in will be open so early to ease congestion. 8000+ people showing up at 9am would be very hard to handle. Anyone they can get to come extra early would lessen the 9am load. Just my two cents.
    Where does the 8000 figure come from? Possibly 6,400 from prize winners and the rest media? It might be better to show up an hour later (10am)? I'm thinking we will get there around 8. Do you think all the winners will use 4 tickets?

Here is what 8,000 people look like, (if the Stadium was full)
    Name:  626.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  32.4 KB

Are we allowed to take photos on Thursday?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlife View Post
    Here is what 8,000 people look like, (if the Stadium was full)
    Name:  626.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  32.4 KB

Are we allowed to take photos on Thursday?
    It doesn't say we can't and since it is media day I assume it would be very challenging to sort out who is media and would be allowed to be using their camera and who can't.

That doesn't seem too crazy unless all concentrated in one location. I will take pics, might even bring my SLR for once.

•   

will they show the pixar play parade?

Again. Where did you get the total number?

After further investigation, 1600 possible California to Ralphs/Frys Media event. Where does the 8000 figure come from? Is there a lot in addition to the contest? Won;t most media be stuck up behind Cameras or a group of mic, cam and host roaming? Just bored and curious.

Quote Originally Posted by brian11811 View Post
    Again. Where did you get the total number?

After further investigation, 1600 possible California to Ralphs/Frys Media event. Where does the 8000 figure come from? Is there a lot in addition to the contest? Won;t most media be stuck up behind Cameras or a group of mic, cam and host roaming? Just bored and curious.
    I don't know where the exact figure came from, but on top of the Ralph's/Frys contest serval LA radio stations are giving away tickets for this day too.

• Thinking about doughnuts

Hey guys.

I won four tickets to the CarsLand private party on Thursday the 14th and I have one ticket left over. I have to drive up from San Diego and intend to get there 8ish and I can hand over the ticket and wrist band somewhere between 8:30 and 9:00. I can't get the time down exactly because you never know about the traffic on I-5. The information they're giving us still isn't entirely clear on exactly when we get to see CarsLand. But it's some time between 9 AM and 6 PM. Anyway, if that time works out for you and you need one ticket only then send me a Private Message (Just click Macro above the doughnut on the left and then click Private Message and send me one). If I get more than one request I'll break out the random number generator. As soon as I've handed it out I'll edit this message to show that it's gone.

EDIT:

Please ignore this if you've already been to CarsLand. Most people haven't been yet. Oh, and no payment, bribes, or anything else is necessary. This is just a plain free ticket. Thanks.

EDIT:

Okay, the contest is over. The random number generator has spoken. I'll inform the winner in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Macro View Post
    Hey guys.

I won four tickets to the CarsLand private party on Thursday the 14th and I have one ticket left over. I have to drive up from San Diego and intend to get there 8ish and I can hand over the ticket and wrist band somewhere between 8:30 and 9:00. I can't get the time down exactly because you never know about the traffic on I-5. The information they're giving us still isn't entirely clear on exactly when we get to see CarsLand. But it's some time between 9 AM and 6 PM. Anyway, if that time works out for you and you need one ticket only then send me a Private Message (Just click Macro above the doughnut on the left and then click Private Message and send me one). If I get more than one request I'll break out the random number generator. As soon as I've handed it out I'll edit this message to show that it's gone.

EDIT:

Please ignore this if you've already been to CarsLand. Most people haven't been yet. Oh, and no payment, bribes, or anything else is necessary. This is just a plain free ticket. Thanks.
    Did you get my PM? I'm not sure if it went through or not.

• Thinking about doughnuts

Yea, I got it.

15 minutes from the park that started it all

Sorry if this has already been asked...
    Anyone know what will be open? Of course Cars Land, but it also mentioned BVS. Anything else?
    Thanks..
    All this hype is getting me excited (: