Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234561328 ... LastLast

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

@disneylandkitty

I did see that, but I had to do a Google search to find that. If I just go to Ralphs.com, I can't seem to find that page anywhere. Even doing a search on their website for "Disney, Disneyland or Carsland" brings up nothing. The only way to find these pages is with a specific Google search for "Ralphs Carsland" or something close to that. That was why I was concerned. I can't even find any info on the Coca-Cola website. Actually, the only Disney promotion they seem to have is for a magic your way contest, but not this. Its possible I can't find it on the Ralphs website because I do not have a Ralph rewards card. *shrug*

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    @disneylandkitty

I did see that, but I had to do a Google search to find that. If I just go to Ralphs.com, I can't seem to find that page anywhere. Even doing a search on their website for "Disney, Disneyland or Carsland" brings up nothing. The only way to find these pages is with a specific Google search for "Ralphs Carsland" or something close to that. That was why I was concerned. I can't even find any info on the Coca-Cola website. Actually, the only Disney promotion they seem to have is for a magic your way contest, but not this. Its possible I can't find it on the Ralphs website because I do not have a Ralph rewards card. *shrug*
    It's legit. I found out about it in the Ralphs weekly ad. I don't think that they would advertise a scam in their ads. Plus, I won a different Coca-Cola/Ralphs sweepstakes a couple years back for World of Color and it was legit. I understand your concern but there is nothing to worry about.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 10.13.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 19

It's legit, I didn't win though.

Quote Originally Posted by JM Disneyland View Post
    It's legit, I didn't win though.
    You can enter daily, so you have plenty more chances to win.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 10.13.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my

• Minion

Thanks kebsd. I have also seen it advertised at my local ralphs. I too won the world of color contest a few year back which was pretyy much the same thing but was a world of color party and gift cards. I won the world of color party and my fiancee won the park hoppers. 5 other people won at my work by me sharing the link it was like the same thing last time. prizes are like candy on halloween.

Good to know its legit. Thank you!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Good to know its legit. Thank you!
    now go ahead and play.. hope u win something

• Waiting for fireworks...

I work for Fry's....I can't enter :-(

• Disney Fan 4 Life

4 days in a row and nothing. Nice that some folks won!
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Minion

My dad won but I'm hoping to win something myself still nothing fdor me either but we still have alot of days to go.

• I Can Show You the World

Damn I need to check this forum more often! Just played but didn't win Will try again tomorrow.

• I love that tiny bear!

Whoa, congrats, mousedaddy!

The prizes are given out at random times throughout the period. (The computer decides on the winning time, and then the next person to play after that time will win.) I think winners in the Disney communities will become a little less common as the word gets out about the contest.

No need to be jealous of Arizona, though, unless your weather forecast for Sunday is 105 or above.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

what's interesting is:
    It's open to CA and AZ
    but when you register
    and have to select what state you live in,
    It lists all states, not just CA and AZ

---------- Post added 04-21-2012 at 12:48 PM ----------

(Yes, I played once, so far)
    Remember
    this is marketing for them (all sponsors)
    it's a way to grab information about people.
    Get some info, get a free prize (minus paying taxes if over a certain $ amount).
    They are sneaking on one part.
    The phone number. Generally an asterisk implies mandatory
    On their form, it's optional.

It's cool they are giving away so many prizes.
    Last edited by DLFreak71; 04-21-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    what's interesting is:
    It's open to CA and AZ
    but when you register
    and have to select what state you live
    It lists all states, not just CA and AZ
    I think that if you select another state it will tell you that you are ineligible to play.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Visit my

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    Whoa, congrats, mousedaddy!

The prizes are given out at random times throughout the period. (The computer decides on the winning time, and then the next person to play after that time will win.) I think winners in the Disney communities will become a little less common as the word gets out about the contest.

No need to be jealous of Arizona, though, unless your weather forecast for Sunday is 105 or above.
    I wish our temp in Ca was 105 but just for a day or two not all the time though :0)

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234561328 ... LastLast