Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 520272829303132 LastLast

• Former CM

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

From what I hear most, if not the entire, park will be open. Disney wants the press and the media to be able to take in all of DCA 2.0 not just CarsLand and BVS (although those are definitely the biggies!)

15 minutes from the park that started it all

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak15 View Post
    From what I hear most, if not the entire, park will be open. Disney wants the press and the media to be able to take in all of DCA 2.0 not just CarsLand and BVS (although those are definitely the biggies!)
    Thanks!
    That's great, since we're taking 2 DCA first timers with us

• Minion

if you have extra tickets to cars land and dont wanna waste them, im available :-).

Anyone with an extra Ticket to Carsland Let me know I'll treat you to Dinner and you'll make a new friend heh..

I think we are going to line up at like 7am. I am confused about the wrist bands, do all have to present when we check in, there are mixed signals about this? This is important since the other 2 in our party will probably be coming around 10am.

Quote Originally Posted by brian11811 View Post
    I think we are going to line up at like 7am. I am confused about the wrist bands, do all have to present when we check in, there are mixed signals about this? This is important since the other 2 in our party will probably be coming around 10am.
    If I understand the reply I got from the company, only the person who won the contest will need to be present at check in. Once they check in they will be given the four tickets and the the four wristband.

Quote Originally Posted by jsanch2 View Post
    If I understand the reply I got from the company, only the person who won the contest will need to be present at check in. Once they check in they will be given the four tickets and the the four wristband.
    eeexxxcelent.

Will parking be open at 6am on the 14th?

ok im not getting any answers maby if i send this what do you all think
    ok here is what i won

XXXXXXXXX XXXXX,

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-Cola® Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a vacation package for you and up to three guests to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets, good for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card that may be used food or souvenirs. This prize package has an approximate retail value of $1,496.00. Congratulations!

NOW HOW DO I GET MY PRIZE I WANT TO PLAN MY TRIP I HAVE TO PUT IN FOR VACATION AND EVERY THING HELP ME PLEASE

• Minion

I think all the prizes but the party you get in 8-10 weeks from when the contest ended.

• Sultan of Swing

When will M&F be open?What parking is available I know its not free but I am a Premium Pass Holder.Also will Starbucks be open if so I wonder how much media will be over that
    Always read the fine print.

Quote Originally Posted by BugSam101 View Post
    When will M&F be open?What parking is available I know its not free but I am a Premium Pass Holder.Also will Starbucks be open if so I wonder how much media will be over that
    All the shops on BVS were open for AP previews, I would assume so!

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    I think all the prizes but the party you get in 8-10 weeks from when the contest ended.
    from the rules:
    Non-vacation prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Instant Win Game

but I have won a vacation that has to be booked you all knew what day your prize was the day you won making it easy to plan I have no idea what the parameters are for my trip.

1.5 more days! I'm going to DL the night before, maybe I can snap some pics from the monorail of the pre-grand opening party.

Hi all,

I've been a long time reader and this is my first time posting. Please excuse any mistakes I may make.

I have 2 extra passes for the Carsland Preview on the 14th if anyone wants one or both. We plan on being at the ticket booth around 6 am (still not sure if everyone in the party needs to be there). PM me if you really want to go. I will not be offended if you want to go your own way after entry. I just don't wanna see these go to waste!

YAY!!!! Trav1Disney is the winner of one of the passes.

Congrats to Ghost Host for snagging the second pass!! Thanks to both for responding so quickly!
    Last edited by Capt Jacks Wench; 06-12-2012 at 09:59 PM.