Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 72229303132

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

Well weel 8 is tuesday hoping to hear something soon but not holding my breth

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

ok so here is the email i sent to eprize:

ok so here is what i won i know 8 weeks is up on tuesday the 17th i was wondering if you have any info on the prize yet and when we might be hearing something!

XXXXXXXXX XXXXX,

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-Cola® Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a vacation package for you and up to three guests to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets, good for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card that may be used food or souvenirs. This prize package has an approximate retail value of $1,496.00. Congratulations!

and here is the email i got back from them this morning 7-16-12

Hello XXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We haven't forgotten about you or your prize and understand you are anxiously awaiting the details surrounding your vacation package. At this time, we are still waiting additional details from the Sponsor of the promotion. You will be notified when there are additional details surrounding your prize.

We thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Kimmy
    ePrize Customer Service

i know it dose not say much and sence the 8th week is not here tell the 17th but it dose show that it is the sponcers dragging there feet not eprize just an up date as i got it

with out a request for info i receved this email today

Hello XXXXXXXXX,

We are currently waiting on the Sponsor for this information. We do know that prizes are starting to be secured, so we don't imagine it will be much longer. We do appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Kimmy
    ePrize Customer Service

Has anyone gotten their prizes yet? I won Parkhoppers under my mother's name and I'm not sure if she has gotten them yet.

nope. have not received them yet, nobody has.

• Minion

no body has however were going on to the 9th week and there supose to be delivered by the 10th week

it has been 10 weeks and they dont even know when they will be awarding the prizes

Well Disney Promotions contacted me in Wensday. Then sent me an email with a form to fill out with dates I would like to go to the park and things like that emailed it on Wensday in pdf format. Received an email on Thursday that they had received the email and would be processing the trip. On Saturday I received my reservations and the instructions on how to check in and how everything will be delivered it has been so great dealing with Disney on this. I will tell you that I asked and ePrize did not get Disney promotions the information on the winners until 8-10-12 and I had to ask what parts of the prize Disney was dealing with and they are dealing with ever thing except the gas card and ePrize has told me that I should have that by the end of this week I’m amazed its finally happening.

I just got an email saying my prize has been sent. I won park hopper tickets

Me too!

Got an email this morning saying my AP's I won got mailed out today via USPS!

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Glad to see that people are getting things. I only got the carsland merch thing (I believe) and haven't heard or seen anything yet. A co-worker has received anything yet either (she just asked me the other day about this)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

so has any one got there cars land gift yet and what was it

• Minion

I saw this posted on another board seems like all the carsland prizes are the same. Some people are happy others aren't. It seems like a couple people got the today.

"Got my Carsland merchandise today and it was a little disappointing. It was one of those cheapy, nylon backpacks with the drawstring straps. Oh, well."

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 72229303132