Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

Won a pair of Parkhopper tickets this morning! Thanks for the tip.

• Seeker of Fun

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

Nice promotion!
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

why oh why can't I enter. I live in Texas. I wanna play!!!
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    why oh why can't I enter. I live in Texas. I wanna play!!!
    Just move to AZ (or CA)

As mentioned, Kroger is all over the place (I want to say the largest grocery store chain US).
    It's interesting they only picked two states.
    Last edited by DLFreak71; 04-21-2012 at 09:24 PM.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Quote Originally Posted by What Would Walt Do View Post
    Is this legit? I just won 4 tickets to the sneak peek, says they'll arrive in the mail. Hmmm, we will see.
    Good job dude!
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    Just move to AZ (or CA)

As mentioned, Kroger is all over the place (I want to say the largest grocery store chain US).
    It's interesting they only pick two states.
    Kroger is around the U.S I could be wrong but I think Ralphs which is where the krogers gift cards are too might not be in all states but I could be wrong.

• Minion

played early this mourning hoping to better my chance, no such luck.

• Semi-Lurker

I keep getting an error message after I fill out the form

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Still hoping to win. Tried again this am with no result. Hubby tried as well with nothing. Would be wonderful to get the Carsland preview package or anything..lol.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Banned User

Got a ralphs card...wonder if that means i cant win anything else

• I love that tiny bear!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirton View Post
    Got a ralphs card...wonder if that means i cant win anything else
    The rules say 1 prize per person, so I would not chance it...you could lose the gift card and I don't THINK you'd win a bigger prize.

At least that's, what, $50 you can spend at Disney instead?

• Minion

I agree 50.00 isn't the greatest prize but it is still good. Use the 50.00 you would of used for food and put it towards a ticket to disney. I wouldn't chance keep plat though and end up with nothing

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    The rules say 1 prize per person, so I would not chance it...you could lose the gift card and I don't THINK you'd win a bigger prize.

At least that's, what, $50 you can spend at Disney instead?
    I didn't see that in the rules. It says one play per day per person regardless of method. I don't see anything about limits of wins/prizes. I also thought that when I won, the winner page says something like come back and play again to win other prizes.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• I'm wishing

I've been entering every single morning. I also told a friend whose family hasn't been able to afford annual passes the last couple years and she has been entering every single morning, but neither of us has won anything...

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

I'd post the resource, but it's a pdf
    (to read, click rules (https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/familyfun/rules.html). It's on page 5, paragraph 8. Last sentence.)

Each prize winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person.

---------- Post added 04-22-2012 at 04:41 PM ----------

Here's paragraph 8 in it's full version:

8. Prizes:
    THERE ARE SEPARATE PRIZES FOR RESIDENTS OF ARIZONA AND RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA.
    FRY'S PRIZES – FOR ARIZONA RESIDENTS ONLY
    3 FAMILY VACATION PRIZES: One (1) vacation package (“Vacation Package”) for winner and up to three (3) guests to the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA (the “Resort”) consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets good for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card (subject to restrictions). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $1,496.00 each prize.
    100 FRY'S GIFT CARD PRIZES: A $50 Fry's gift card. ARV: $50.
    600 CARS LAND MERCHANIDISE PRIZES: A “Cars Land” themed gift, determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $10 each prize.
    RALPHS PRIZES – FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY
    10 DISNEYLAND RESORT ANNUAL PASSPORTS PRIZES: Two (2) Disneyland® Resort Deluxe Annual Passports valid for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park on 170 preselected days during regular operating hours (terms and conditions of Annual Passports apply). ARV: $758.00 each prize.
    400 KROGER CARS LAND SNEAK PEEK PARTY PRIZES: Four (4) passes (“Party Passes”) for entrance to Disney California Adventure® Park and Cars Land Sneak Peek Private on June 14, 2012. Party Passes must be used on the specified date or winner will forfeit the prize. ARV: $364.00 each prize.
    400 DISNEYLAND RESORT PARK HOPPER® TICKET PRIZES: Two (2) 1-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets. ARV: $210 each prize. Tickets expire June 14, 2013
    200 RALPHS GIFT CARD PRIZES: A $50 Ralphs gift card. ARV: $50.
    For all Prizes: The odds of winning an Instant Win Game Prize depend on the number of prizes available for residents of the applicable state divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays by residents of that state. Terms and conditions of prizes, tickets/passports, gift cards, and passes apply. No extensions will be granted. All expenses not specifically mentioned above are not included and are the sole responsibillty of the winner including, but not limited to, transportation, parking, meals, travel insurance, room service, laundry service, spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, local and long distance telephone calls, merchandise and souvenirs, incidental expenses, additional tips and gratuities and income taxes. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions and Sponsor’s approval. Theme park attractions and entertainment are seasonal and subject to
    change without notice. Certain blockout dates may apply. Prizes and prize components may not be redeemed for cash or credit at any time, nor will they be replaced if lost or stolen. Prizes may not be sold, traded or transferred for commercial purposes. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Prize elements may not be separated and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each prize winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person.

---------- Post added 04-22-2012 at 05:07 PM ----------

I've now just seen my first Fry's Food Store ad on MC
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast