Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456781530 ... LastLast

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

I already told you guys, I won all the prizes. No need to continue clicking. Move along... Move along.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

Quote Originally Posted by brian11811 View Post
    I already told you guys, I won all the prizes. No need to continue clicking. Move along... Move along.
    for CA, of course.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by brian11811 View Post
    lol

• Minion

bump so there will be more winners

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

*sigh*

Nothing yet for me... bummer.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

I won a Carsland themed gift valued at $10.00. Gotta keep playing, though. I need that preview party pass!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyrand1 View Post
    I won a Carsland themed gift valued at $10.00. Gotta keep playing, though. I need that preview party pass!
    Get a friend to play. You can only win once.

• 11 Year Annual Passholder

Are you from Arizona? Because the only prizes that entrants from Arizona can win are:
    FRY'S PRIZES FOR ARIZONA RESIDENTS ONLY 3 FAMILY VACATION PRIZES: One (1) vacation package (“Vacation Package”) forwinner and up to three (3) guests to the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA (the“Resort”) consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® ticketsgood for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park(subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resortarea Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quadoccupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined bysponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline;and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card (subject to restrictions). Approximate Retail Value("ARV"): $1,496.00 each prize.
    100 FRY'S GIFT CARD PRIZES: A $50 Fry's gift card. ARV: $50.

600 CARS LAND MERCHANIDISE PRIZES: A “Cars Land” themed gift, determined bySponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $10 each prize.
    So, sorry, but people in Arizona cannot win tickets to the Carsland party.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 12.15.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 19

• Minion

Can't wait to find out more info about the party very excited.

Quote Originally Posted by MAH4546 View Post
    Get a friend to play. You can only win once.

The "congratulations" page said right at the bottom "play again for more chances to win"

---------- Post added 04-23-2012 at 08:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KEBSD View Post
    Are you from Arizona? Because the only prizes that entrants from Arizona can win are:
    So, sorry, but people in Arizona cannot win tickets to the Carsland party.
    bummer

• Minion

to the winners our there.... do you randomly stop the game or you know when to stop it.

• I love that tiny bear!

If you read the rules, it really doesn't matter when you stop it. The computer system randomly comes up with a time of day for the next prize to be awarded. If you're the next person to play after that time, you win.

• Thinking about doughnuts

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLand View Post
    to the winners our there.... do you randomly stop the game or you know when to stop it.
    I did it with my eyes closed.
    • Step 1: aim mouse.
    • Step 2: close eyes.
    • Step 3: click button.
    • Step 4: win four party passes.
    It was just that simple. Close your eyes and win!

There's no info about when the party is other than June 14th. I hope it's at night. I'd like to see Cars Land with all the neon lit up.

• Minion

lol I close my eyes too... haven't won yet but that's exactly how I play.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

The "congratulations" page said right at the bottom "play again for more chances to win"
    Rules say:

Each prize winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456781530 ... LastLast