Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891631 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

Yes I was bored. Here are some fun facts. This contest is on four Disney boards that I know of, so far total on all four boards only 22 people have won a prize. That means there are tons of more prizes out there. Here is the break down if you are curious. Yes, I have no life and love Disney way to much. I always get excited when there is a contest.
    3 people have won park hoppers
    7 people have won cars/fry's merchandise
    5 people have won 50.00 gift cards to Ralphs
    2 people have won the vacation package for AZ residents
    5 people have won the carsland party
    This shows there are winner and alot more winner to be found between now and May 22. I know it a bummer when you don't win but keep tring.

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

It is a bummer to keep losing, but I am going to keep trying for that magical Win!
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Acpisme View Post
    It is a bummer to keep losing, but I am going to keep trying for that magical Win!
    sending pixie dust ur way.

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    Rules say:
    Gosh darn it. Oh well, better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, I suppose.

I just won 2 - 1 Day Park Hoppers - my daughters and my wife are both playing also, but haven't won anything so far.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    Yes I was bored. Here are some fun facts. This contest is on four Disney boards that I know of, so far total on all four boards only 22 people have won a prize. That means there are tons of more prizes out there. Here is the break down if you are curious. Yes, I have no life and love Disney way to much. I always get excited when there is a contest.
    3 people have won park hoppers
    7 people have won cars/fry's merchandise
    5 people have won 50.00 gift cards to Ralphs
    2 people have won the vacation package for AZ residents
    5 people have won the carsland party
    This shows there are winner and alot more winner to be found between now and May 22. I know it a bummer when you don't win but keep tring.
    This really doesn't prove anything. I won and I didn't post what prize I won and I frequent this site and even posted in this thread, just not really interested in sharing what I won. I'd assume the people that post on any Disney site only represent about 10% of the winners. Just based on the length of the contest, probably about 1/4 of the prizes have been given out.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• Minion

very true it is just a rough estimate

• Minion

post the times you have won so we can see if there is any pattern to help others win

• Cars Land Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch626626 View Post
    Why the heck is this only for 2 states? California residents, I understand, but if they're going to offer it to those in Arizona, why couldn't they just offer it to everyone across the country? That doesn't seem to be very fair to the rest of us.
    My guess is since the contest requires people to provide their own transportation, they made it for the largest driving markets to the park.

Quote Originally Posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
    I haven't heard anything here either. I entered yesterday and won the same thing doombuggy driver, and my wife entered today and won the same. I didn't win today again.
    Kroger is around the U.S I could be wrong but I think Ralphs which is where the krogers gift cards are too might not be in all states but I could be wrong.
    Frys have the gift cards also. I changed the last words on the Ralphs link to Frys, and got the Fry's version to send to my brother in AZ.

I missed seeing this posted on here, but found it on another site. I haven't won anything yet.

Add another victor to 1- Day Park Hopper Passports. I did wish it were APs but it looked like they were Select APs. Still, better than nothing!

I doubt there is any pattern, at least not recognizable without hacking into the system or something. These things are highly regulated to prevent fraud so it probably doesn't matter when you play or when you click stop, totally random.

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

post the times you have won so we can see if there is any pattern to help others win
    The win times are completely randomized by a computer.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 7.23.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 18

• Minion

I know it's random but I have noticed 3 times most people win beside other random times but when I play the the three times I lose lol

• Minion

Still trying to win

• Minion

Hopefully there will be another winner soon

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891631 ... LastLast