Page 1 of 32 12341126 ... LastLast

• Minion

Smile Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool prizes.

Contest ends May 22. You can play once a day. This contest is open to Ca and AZ residents only. You can 4 tickets to the VIP Carsland party, Annual passes to Disneyland, park hoppers and 50.00 gift card to Ralphs. The contest is sponsered by Ralphs, coke, Frys and the disneyland resort. My dad has already won passes to the Carsland party and I'm very excited I get to go. https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/familyfun/ralphs
    Last edited by disneylandkitty; 04-21-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

Is this legit? I just won 4 tickets to the sneak peek, says they'll arrive in the mail. Hmmm, we will see.

• Senior Monorail Minion

Not sure, but we have a big mouse in town ;)

Re: Who wants to win some tickets to Carsland VIP party June 14th and other cool priz

I checked the Ralph's website and it lists this as a contest and gives a link to the same page. I entered and it told me to try back again before May 22 because I didn't win this time.P

So yeah, seems legit...
    WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

• Minion

It is legit. They are avertising it at my local Ralph also they had the same type of contast when world of color opened and I won the party and my fiancee won the park hoppers and one of my friends got the 50.00 gift card to ralphs. I questioned it then but now I know it is true... congrats see u at the sneak party.

Thanks for sharing this! I didn't win today, but hopefully I win the tickets another day

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

I haven't heard any Fry's (Grocery store, not the electronic store) commercials.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Kind of a bummer that this is only open to residents of just 2 states, even though there are gazillions of Kroger stores all over the country. On the other hand, this seems like a fun contest. Thanks to the OP for posting the link and best of luck to everyone who's eligible!

• Minion

all i have to do is win the game? to get tickets? because I just lost

i just won here is what i won from my email they sent me

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-ColaŽ Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a vacation package for you and up to three guests to DisneylandŽ Resort in Anaheim, CA consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day DisneylandŽ Resort Park HopperŽ tickets, good for admission to DisneylandŽ Park and Disney California AdventureŽ Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card that may be used food or souvenirs. This prize package has an approximate retail value of $1,496.00. Congratulations!

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

I wonder if I can take the cash value instead since I live 15 miles aaway and can go whenever I want.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by mousedaddy View Post
    i just won here is what i won from my email they sent me

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-ColaŽ Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a vacation package for you and up to three guests to DisneylandŽ Resort in Anaheim, CA consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day DisneylandŽ Resort Park HopperŽ tickets, good for admission to DisneylandŽ Park and Disney California AdventureŽ Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card that may be used food or souvenirs. This prize package has an approximate retail value of $1,496.00. Congratulations!

wow that's awesome! i j ust want the 2 nights accomodations!!! lmfao

• Minion

That sucks I wish it was open to las Vegas residents or Nevada I believe we're closer then Arizona :/

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Come on, come on, come on
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

oh well, didn't win today, there is always tomorrow

• Haunted Mansion Lover

Here is the email that I just received:

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Coca-ColaŽ Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a "Cars Land" themed gift, which has an approximate retail value of $10. Congratulations!

There's nothing you need to do except look for your prize within 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion.

While we didn't win the vacation I'm still excited that we won something!!! I never win anything!!!
    Last edited by doombuggy driver; 04-20-2012 at 12:08 PM. Reason: spelling
    Foolish Mortal

for mine i have to fill out this huge form and mail it to them and they have to get it is 5 callender days i overnighted it

Page 1 of 32 12341126 ... LastLast