Red Face Second interview question.

I applied online for a laundry attendant role, and was emailed back to schedule an interview, which the earliest date was 2 weeks away, so I scheduled it for then. I went in on the 11th, and spoke with the guy about the job, basic interview questions, he had me read over the requirements for the position and we decided it wouldn't be a good fit as they have to lift up to 100 pounds. He suggested 3 other jobs and we finally settled on food prep. He said he was switching me from hiring to hired, and gave me the green paper and said to make an appointment to come back, and I did, I go in tomorrow morning. I already filled out all the w2 and I9 papers that were emailed to me, so is this a second interview or am I already hired? He wasn't very informative on what would happen, so I am not sure if I will be interviewed again or just going over paper work.

Anyone know?

Re: Second interview question.

If you filled out all of the papers, then I am pretty sure you are hired and are just going to be going over the paper work

• ---------------

I would think if they had you fill out tax papers
    they are bringing you on (permanent or probationary...I don't know if Disney has a xxx amount of days policy before it's a permanent hire)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

It sounds to me like you've been hired on. Congratulations!