Scuttle's loop tracks in The Little Mermaid Undersea Adventure

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get Scuttle's loop tracks from The Little Mermaid Undersea Adventure. Transcriptions would also be fine.

I'm just curious what the full monologs are as you pick up so little passing by him on the ride.

• Dream in wonderful color!

Re: Scuttle's loop tracks in The Little Mermaid Undersea Adventure

Here's the transcript as it appeared in the Blue Sky Cellar exhibit (this is the at the beginning of the ride when Scuttle introduces the story)

Scuttle: The story began when Ariel fell head-over-fins in love. Wait no, it began when King Triton asked Sebastian to keep an eye on Ariel. Wait, no, it began when King Triton got all mad and Ursula took Ariel's voice and... whoa! This story's getting away from me! Gotta slow down! I'm getting ahead of myself. This is a great tale... and speaking of tails, Ariel traded hers in for a pair of whatdayacallem's... Those human thingys that make you not a fish... Legs! That's what this story's all about!

Oh this is such a great story about how Ariel became a human! But that Ursula! Ohhhhh! She's so mean! "Ill make you a human if you give me your voice," she says...and Ariel gets all flubustered and don't know what she's signing. Wait! Hold your sea-horses! Let me start at the middle... wait no, what am I thinking? That's a terrible place to start a story. I'll just tell ya how it ends... no! Wait! I got an idea! I'll start at the beginning! I was born from a small blue egg in a- Wait! Too far!

My story's not near as interesting as Ariel's! You know Ariel? The Mermaid? Ah, what a voice. What a beautiful voice...But...Let me tell you how that evil sea witch tricked Ariel's voice away from her... Oh, this is a great story! First Ariel fell in love with a human...then King Triton got all mad and told Sebastian the crab to watch over her...then there was lots of dancing and singing...that was fun! And then...oh, I'm getting ahead of myself.
    Last edited by nonob88; 04-21-2012 at 09:34 PM.
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Re: Scuttle's loop tracks in The Little Mermaid Undersea Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by nonob88 View Post
    Here's the transcript as it appeared in the Blue Sky Cellar exhibit (this is the at the beginning of the ride when Scuttle introduces the story)
    Wow, thank you very much.