Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DCA Preview Event Sweepstakes for AP's

Check it out...a sweepstakes for AP's to get the chance to attend DCA's preview event....I wonder what the odds will be

LINK

Enter for the Chance to Preview the Newly Re-imagined Disney California Adventure Park on June 11, 2012

Grab this chance — only for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders — to be among the first to experience how the Happiest Place on Earth just got happier! As part of the preview, experience exciting attractions, dining and merchandise locations.

Step foot on Buena Vista Street — the main street of Disney California Adventure Park — to see the transformation. Imagine you have been transported to an idealized 1920's version of Los Angeles. Stroll past Art Deco storefronts, a sparkling fountain and see sights designed to invoke the energetic city Walt Disney discovered when he traveled to California in 1923.

And then enter a land like no other: Cars Land! Here, Radiator Springs has been brought to life and you'll feel like you've walked into the Disney•Pixar Cars movie. Cars Land comes fully loaded with exciting attractions, entertainment and plenty of Disney Character meet-and-greet opportunities. Get ready to be floored!
    The expanded and re-imagined Disney California Adventure Park will open to the general public on June 15, 2012.
    Last edited by dchun2007; 05-01-2012 at 09:33 AM.
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• Minion

Re: DCA Preview Event Sweepstakes for AP's

I was wondering when they were going to do this. Good luck everyone!!

• Future Indy Castmember

I just entered! Heres hoping!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

•   
    • ALL DISNEY ALL THE TIME

Blog Entries

I just entered too thank you for the post I'm guessing 5,000 win so like a 1 in 200 chance
    Last edited by Trav1Disney; 05-01-2012 at 09:37 AM.

I'm in. I wonder how many of the other million AP holders will enter? I would think at least as many that showed up for Leap Day, plus a few 100,000 more. Good Luck.

I'm still trying to win the darn Ralphs/Coke contest too!

• Disney Fan 4 Life

love the odds, hope we get to go!
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Acpisme View Post
    love the odds, hope we get to go!
    Odds? What are the odds? do they say?
    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

It says they will distribute a maximum of 3,500 prizes for each of the three time periods, depending on the size of the party accompanying the winner. I assume that means 3,500 people will be allowed entry per time period, so if the average entrant requested four tickets, that would be 875 winners for each of the three time periods.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

May the odds ever be in your favor.......good luck everyone and hopefully I see you there

• The Fantasyland guy

For those who are curious

Info:
    Grab this chance — only for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders — to be among the first to experience how the Happiest Place on Earth just got happier! As part of the preview, experience exciting attractions, dining and merchandise locations.
    Step foot on Buena Vista Street — the main street of Disney California Adventure Park — to see the transformation. Imagine you have been transported to an idealized 1920's version of Los Angeles. Stroll past Art Deco storefronts, a sparkling fountain and see sights designed to invoke the energetic city Walt Disney discovered when he traveled to California in 1923.
    And then enter a land like no other: Cars Land! Here, Radiator Springs has been brought to life and you'll feel like you've walked into the Disney•Pixar Cars movie. Cars Land comes fully loaded with exciting attractions, entertainment and plenty of Disney Character meet-and-greet opportunities. Get ready to be floored!
    The expanded and re-imagined Disney California Adventure Park will open to the general public on June 15, 2012.
    Rules:

See official rules.
    No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Open to persons age 18 or over who are valid Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders as of May 1, 2012.
    Winners and/or Guests with Passports that have expired after May 1, 2012, may still attend the preview. Please present the email ticket that confirms you are a winner, along with a valid form of identification at the parking toll booths and at the Box Office to receive event entitlements.
    Drawing ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time on May 24, 2012.
    Winners will be notified by email on or around June 4, 2012.
    Winners may attend with up to 5 Guests, all of whom must also have valid Disneyland Resort Annual Passports.
    All members of your party must be present and show their valid Disneyland Resort Annual Passport. Admission is non-transferable.
    If you are selected to attend the sneak preview on a blockout date for your Annual Passport type, you will receive a 1-day Disney California Adventure Park blockout day ticket for the date of the preview.
    June 11, 2012 is a blockout date for Southern California Select Annual Passports. If you or your Guests' Annual Passports are blocked on June 11, 2012, present the email ticket that confirms you are a winner and your — and/or your Guests' — Annual Passport(s) at any Main Entrance Ticket Booth to receive a 1-Day Ticket to Disney California Adventure Park at no charge. Any of your Guests requiring a complimentary ticket must be present with you at the Ticket Booth to receive their ticket.
    Guests are encouraged to select multiple time periods to increase their chances of winning, but they are only eligible to win a single time period.
    Annual Passholders may only enter the opportunity drawing once.
    Entries cannot be modified once submitted.
    The preview event may include long wait periods, is subject to temporary closures and may be canceled at any time without notice. Winning the opportunity drawing does not guarantee a preview of Disney California Adventure Park, including admission to all attractions, shops, and/or restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkILIS View Post
    It says they will distribute a maximum of 3,500 prizes for each of the three time periods, depending on the size of the party accompanying the winner. I assume that means 3,500 people will be allowed entry per time period, so if the average entrant requested four tickets, that would be 875 winners for each of the three time periods.
    Oh cool thank you!!
    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

• Quality not quantity

Be sure to note this little gem in the fine print:

"Guests are encouraged to select multiple time periods to increase their chances of winning"
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Good luck to all my fellow Mice chatters!!!

• hogwarts + disneyland = ♥

^i wish i could select more times! But like most, i can only go for 6-11 pm; and that time slot will be popular since, i assume, many people work! womp womp

flower gleam & glow...

• Still Dizzy

I picked them all. If I have to take a day off work, i'm taking a day off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast