• Big Hockey Fan

Armchair Imagineering: Ticoderoga River

I have always felt Frontierland deserves another premier ride, maybe a flume ride? I have come up with the Idea of one, I call it Ticonderoga River. I needed some westerny flavor and while looking at my pencil I saw it was called Ticonderoga.

This is where I propose the project, as many have imagined a ride there, I have as well due to its openness and such.

Below is the project as I have drawn it to my best ability.

As the story starts out, an Indian Chief by the Name of Ponahune greets you as you walk in. He is an audio animatronic and has the traditional headress and leather suit and mocassons. He is near the far right on a ledge. As you walk in near the left is a cool watery spring, with audio animatronic indians fetching some water. What Ponahune is telling the riders is that he spoke to the native spirits and he can feel an alien presence, he can feel an ambush and the gold mining company that asked for his peoples land is going to ask for more. You then enter a canoe,raft with one seat in the front three behind that and four after. You go down a curly twist, like the one I drew for your viewing pleasure. As you go down the pleasant twist you see indians working in the corn fields and herding buffalo. One of these is on either side. When you finally end with the twist you see Gold Miners and a man by the name of Sharp-eyed Sam. Sam is an employee of the Jill Warsaw Mining Company. He is about to get a raise if he does what (Two-Faced Jill) requests of him. Jill dresses as a cowgirl and is a mean bear trapper as well. You see Jill has a romantic interest in Sam, but she must be professional about this. As you exit the Mining scene, you are then transported in the Indian Village named Hopayipuya. The messengers go into the teepee hut while Ponahune is smoking his peace pipe. They deliver him a message from the mining company. It reads STARTING ON TUESDAY, JUNE 15TH 1849, THE JILL WARSAW MINING COMPANY SHALL TAKE REIGNS OVER THE LAND THAT IS OCCUPIED BY THE INDIAN FOLK. IF ANY SHALL CHOOSE TO STAY, THEY ARE STARIN DEATH RIGHT IN THE FACE. He then tells the messengers to alert only the tribe nearest them, for he wants this to be a personal battle. As the messengers ride off, Jill Warsaw states to Sam, if you bring me five heads you shall become my husband and we will own this company together. Sam has a big heart you see and he wishes not to harm the tribe. At midnight on the day of June 15th, him and three other people are supposed to take out the chief, three of them run inside. Sam is hesitant at first, but when he starts running he encounters a beautiful indian girl named Okahmi, she is the servant to the mighty Ponahune. Sam runs to the hut because he fears Ponahune is dead. He is resting in his bed while the three who wanted his head are tied up with ropes in their mouth. He tells the sheriff of the horrific news that Jill wanted the tribe dead. The sheriff takes her in cuffs, when Jill sees Sam, she tells him to take control of the company because she didnt know who reported her. Sam then marries Okahmi and it is called L&O Mining Company.

I will post more, but this is what I want for now

• Senior Monorail Minion

Not sure, but we have a big mouse in town ;)

Re: Armchair Imagineering: Ticoderoga River

It's great start! I like the idea. Frontierland really needs another D/E ticket ride. It would be super awesome if 2 B/C tickets could be worked into the same area, so Frontierland would really use the land to it's advantage.

And now we wait for the comments about how it reeks of WRE...
    WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

• Big Hockey Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Eric5675 View Post

And now we wait for the comments about how it reeks of WRE...

Listen, it may sound as if It is, but I made a totally new storyline.

• Down Pluto!

I like the two sets of triple loops.

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.