What would you have liked in the lagoon of Paradise Pier in the daytime?

I don't know if it's even possible considering World of Color is in the lagoon and such but I think it would of been cool if they had something like a mini Aquatopia from DisneySea to be in the lagoon or at least to the side of it in the day time. The queue could be where the Jumpin Jellyfish and Golden Zephyr is. It's a nice lagoon to look at in the day but I wish it was used for something before night time. What are your ideas of something in the lagoon?

• Banned User

Re: What would you have liked in the lagoon of Paradise Pier in the daytime?

It's definitely not possible to put a ride anywhere near the fountain platform, let alone on top of it, as it only lowers so far down, so I'm not sure anything could ever really go in the lagoon. I wouldn't find a little fountain work during the day, but the platform it very ugly under sunlight, so it's probably not worth it.

• Senior Minion

I think they should add a boat ride. The water really could use some activity during the day. I think they could fit a track behind the platform that went from one end of the bay to the other. I also think some use of the aquatopia tech could be made into a better attraction for DCA, I think a Donald attraction could be cool and would fit the new PP theme well.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• Minion

I just want the waves back. Reinforce the WoC fountain structure instead of investing that money into a ride that would take away from the view of the water/boardwalk feel.