Here are the Worldwide attendance figures for 2005 from Amusement Business/Economics Research Associates.
1. Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Orlando, 16.16 million, +6.5 percent
2. Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif. 14.55 million, +8.5 percent
3. Tokyo Disneyland in Tokyo, Japan 13 million, -1.5 percent
4. Tokyo Disney Sea in Tokyo, Japan 12 million, -1.7 percent
5. Disneyland Paris in Marne-La-Vallee, France 10.2 million, flat
6. Epcot at Walt Disney World in Orlando, 9.917 million, +5.5 percent
7. Disney-MGM Studios at Walt Disney World in Orlando, 8.67 million, +5 percent
8. Disney's Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Orlando, 8.21 million, +5 percent
9. Universal Studios Japan in Osaka, Japan, 8 million, -24 percent
10. Everland in Kyonggi-Do, South Korea, 7.5 million, flat
14. Disney's California Adventure in Anaheim, Calif., 5.83 million, +3.6 percent
The Walt Disney Studios in Paris dropped out of the top 50 (was 48th in 2004), attendance was about 2 million.
Hong Kong Disneyland also didn't qualify, but it has been reported they have had over a million guests since opening in September.
Disney also had the Top 2 U.S. Waterparks
Typhoon Lagoon had 1,914,000 guests, a 4 percent increase.
Blizzard Beach had 1,778,000 guests, also a 4 percent increase.
That gave Disney about 106 million guests in total for 2005.