Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Minion

Earl of Sandwich

does anyone know when erual sandwitch going to open down town disney i cant wait
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• One More Day

re: Earl of Sandwich

They say summer but no definite date if I had to guess they would be smart to have it ready by summer crowds or more specifically open the same time as the new cars land. I can't wait to try it myself heard lots but have never been to one

• Senior Minion

Re: Earl of Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by yoda1138777 View Post
    They say summer but no definite date if I had to guess they would be smart to have it ready by summer crowds or more specifically open the same time as the new cars land. I can't wait to try it myself heard lots but have never been to one
    I agree on all parts, would assume it'll be before CL opens or nearby. And also looking forward to trying it, I haven't had it, but heard good things as well.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

•   
    • ALL DISNEY ALL THE TIME

Blog Entries

I don't know either but they better get their buts moving because I want my sandwich! Every year I have been going to Florida I have said when are you building one of these in aniheim now it has come true! All I heard was summer , I need to know when I can camp out
    Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come

• One More Day

If you signup on their website you may receive a free sandwich, if its your birthday that day

• Under that tree again!

Disney has use the phrase "Late Summer" to describe when it will open. I'm not counting on June 15th or the week of the 4th.

• Still lost in Neverland

What is Earl Of Sandwich. Never heard of it. What is so special about sandwiches? What is there website?
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Insomniac

^Here you go Earl of Sandwich
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

• Still lost in Neverland

Thanks Bronco 21. That looks and sounds great. Looking forward to trying it out when I will be there in July. Hope they are open by then.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• "What? What?"

I am th ebiggest sandwhich fan and can't wait to eat here. I have never eaten at one but it has been recommended by many. As a side note... is the Choclate Soda Fountain going to open by June 15?

Any updates on the opening? we're there wk of 7/9, would LOVE to enjoy our favorite Hawaiian Delite or the ol' roast beef standby (EOS is always our first stop when we travel to WDW)

• Oh, I just LOVE your hat!

I never knew what EoS was until now, and oh my golly.... THEY SOUND AMAZING!!!! So excited (and hungry!!!)
    Because Bert Said So!

I ate my first EoS yesterday at the Las Vegas Planet Hollywood location, and I have to say it was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had (I had the original 1762 roast beef). I can't wait for the Downtown Disney location to open.
    I just checked their website and they just say "coming soon"...no date posted yet.

• Oh, I just LOVE your hat!

Quote Originally Posted by Grin Without a Cat View Post
    I ate my first EoS yesterday at the Las Vegas Planet Hollywood location, and I have to say it was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had (I had the original 1762 roast beef).
    How were the prices out of curiosity?
    Because Bert Said So!

I think the prices were quite reasonable. The sandwiches were 6 dollars and the drinks were 2 dollars, so for my family, 4 sandwiches and 4 drinks came out to 34 dollars and some change including tax.

The quantity is also just about right...the sandwich is just enough for one person without being stuffed, but I wouldn't want to split one, as half would be a bit too small.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast