Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    • Member
    • Online

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newport Beach
    Posts
    373

    Thumbs up Modern Family has been posted! :)

    The full Disneyland episode of Modern Family has been posted for your enjoyment. Enjoy!
    (I removed the link due to legal issues)


    Last edited by DonaldMissingPants; 05-09-2012 at 07:02 PM.

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    445

    Re: Modern Family has been posted! :)

    I know you're trying to be nice and share the episode for all to see, but is this legal? The episode just came out, and I wouldn't want MiceChat or anybody to get in trouble for sharing video content illegally. :-/


  3. #3

    • Member
    • Online

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newport Beach
    Posts
    373

    Re: Modern Family has been posted! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Theoretical View Post
    I know you're trying to be nice and share the episode for all to see, but is this legal?
    well its already been aired on the east coast, so i don't know

    ---------- Post added 05-09-2012 at 08:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Theoretical View Post
    I know you're trying to be nice and share the episode for all to see, but is this legal? The episode just came out, and I wouldn't want MiceChat or anybody to get in trouble for sharing video content illegally. :-/
    maybe not, you have a point but i can't delete the post, a mod must do it for me... thanks for the heads up though, i appreciate it

  4. #4

    • Beach Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after
    Posts
    10,746

    Re: Modern Family has been posted! :)

    I'm thinking it's not legal. It's not been aired yet on the west coast.

  5. #5

    • Member
    • Online

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newport Beach
    Posts
    373

    Re: Modern Family has been posted! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    I'm thinking it's not legal. It's not been aired yet on the west coast.
    thanks, i edited and removed the link

  6. #6

    • MaliBOOMer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: Modern Family has been posted! :)

    So uh if I were to google this, would I find it?
    Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

  7. #7

    • Member
    • Online

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newport Beach
    Posts
    373

    Re: Modern Family has been posted! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    So uh if I were to google this, would I find it?
    sorry, my mouth is sealed... but it should go upon ABC's official website tomorrow.. it's at abc.go.com

  8. #8

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Quentin:1056754723
    So uh if I were to google this, would I find it?
    It's on ABC's website. And, um... pretty sure it is not illegal to post a link to the website that belongs to the owner of the material. They're the ones that put it up. Doesn't matter what time it is where. They own the rights to the episode and when it becomes available for online viewing is entirely up to them. Webmasters want as much traffic directed to their sites as possible. They APPRECIATE traffic being directed from other sites. More hits equals more advertising revenue.

  9. #9

    • Lion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,267

    Re: Modern Family has been posted! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by BrodyDanger View Post
    It's on ABC's website. And, um... pretty sure it is not illegal to post a link to the website that belongs to the owner of the material. They're the ones that put it up. Doesn't matter what time it is where. They own the rights to the episode and when it becomes available for online viewing is entirely up to them. Webmasters want as much traffic directed to their sites as possible. They APPRECIATE traffic being directed from other sites. More hits equals more advertising revenue.
    I don't think the original link was to ABC's website. ABC.com does make the episodes available, but the most recent episode isn't posted yet, and probably won't be until the early morning hours on Thursday.

  10. #10

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,256

    Re: Modern Family has been posted! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    I don't think the original link was to ABC's website. ABC.com does make the episodes available, but the most recent episode isn't posted yet, and probably won't be until the early morning hours on Thursday.
    Ah... scanned the abc.go.com part and interpreted it as the original link being from that site. Uh, so... nevermind.

  11. #11

    • former CM
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    S. Cal. via Milw. & Madison Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,436

    Re: Modern Family has been posted! :)

    You can watch this episode for free via Hulu.com.

    I think this link should be helpful:
    Hulu - Modern Family: Disneyland - Watch the full episode now.

Similar Threads

  1. Knott's Halloween Haunt schedule has been released
    By Darkbeer in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2005, 08:32 PM
  2. The Off-Season schedule has been released!
    By Darkbeer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 11:55 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 03:39 PM
  4. PirateMunkee Art Page has been Updated!!
    By PirateMunkee in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 08:54 PM
  5. Sorry if this has been discussed-50th photo pick
    By in2puck in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2005, 07:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •