Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

I have to say I really enjoyed myself on Buzz, the setpieces were much more dimemsional and active than I had expected (better design than Pooh). Nice layout and fun ideas for the targets - - infinitely better in execution than the WDW cardboard gallery version of Buzz. The color is a bit garish - - but I thought the overall experience was fun. And the Omnimover constant load made it a very easy wait in line!

- - the exterior is looking good - the general color choices are a great improvement - but the painting detail is too busy/cluttered - - needs "modernist" streamlining. some texture instead of paint detail would help here, especially in and around the doorway - - I hope they do one more simplification pass.

Thanks, Matt and Greg and Imagineers for improving upon recent experiences.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by Villains Fan
    I was behind one family who were in two cars, so they had to send both pictures to numerous addresses. By the time they finished, my picture was gone off the screen
    Yeah, I didn't get to send my photo when I rode either because a family in front of me took forever to find their photo and still couldnt after abour 15 minutes. And then the other family who was in front of me had to send it to a bunch of people... so.. by the time I got to the kiosk to send the photo it wasn't on the screen anymore.

They should re-configure the kiosks to store the photos a little while longer because not every person is as technology-savvy as they need to be when using the photo kiosks.. even though theyre very easy-to-use touch-screens... some people just arent techno-friendly so it might be too late before some are able to send their photos off...

• Sucka

For those ppl who have been on BUZZ, I don't know if you guys noticed on one of the walls as you get passed buzz in the line, you see the little green men training to be astro blasster. :confused: The score of the trainer green man is 020464 :confused: . My sis and I asked one of the managers about it and he said he didn't know if it was a date or not. (if you don't think it's a date, remember all the scores are in 100 incruments (SP)

I did the ride on sunday. This is what we whish the Pooh ride could be. Super Star Limo could have been improved with a similer application. The Buzz ride is the best of the three. Whoever is designing the rides is getting better. Now, if they could go back and impruve the other rides, they might have somthing.

• My Children's Father

Quote Originally Posted by tulkas
    I did the ride on sunday. This is what we whish the Pooh ride could be. Super Star Limo could have been improved with a similer application. The Buzz ride is the best of the three. Whoever is designing the rides is getting better. Now, if they could go back and impruve the other rides, they might have somthing.
    Maybe they're adding a "shooting overlay" to Superstar ......... gun down Whoopi, Christy, Tim, etc. ........ woo HOO, good times ........
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• Reaver of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen

Ahhh, an entirely new theme for "Critter country"

Maybe the next ride could feature road kill and some redneck hillbillies?
    I see a partnership with "The Simpsons" for this one...

"Girlfriend: Cletus, why did you have to park so close to my parents?
    Cletus: Now honey, they's my parents too.."
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    I just think it is a bit sad that our last two new rides at Disneyland were both dark rides.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by bjvb15
    For those ppl who have been on BUZZ, I don't know if you guys noticed on one of the walls as you get passed buzz in the line, you see the little green men training to be astro blasster. :confused: The score of the trainer green man is 020464 :confused: . My sis and I asked one of the managers about it and he said he didn't know if it was a date or not. (if you don't think it's a date, remember all the scores are in 100 incruments (SP)
    I noticed this right away as well. I'm assuming it's a birthdate..Feb 4th, 1964...maybe one of the engineers/designers? Anything happen on this day?
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12