Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• :)

12/26 ...crazy!????

words cant describe how busy the park was today :[

it's funny how long the AP line is though... :]

but it's sad how crowded it was and how EVERY ride...including the bathrooms was 60+ min wait D:

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

Re: 12/26 ...crazy!????

Quote Originally Posted by mulishaCM
    EVERY ride...including the bathrooms was 60+ min wait
    What, no FastPass?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

but it's sad how crowded it was and how EVERY ride...including the bathrooms was 60+ min wait D:
    Last time I went, which was a week ago, there was a line for male bathrooms

• Banned User

so do you think it will be buisy for the first week in april? last year it was spring break, cheerleading compitition, baseball, oye there was so much going on I wanted to run, but man I had the best time and it seemed like I was in heaven, so what do you think pretty buisy April 1st thru the 6th?

• I'm your huckleberry.

Yikes! I'm going for the first time with my new AP's on 1/2. I wonder if it'll be super crowded still? I'm afraid I'll spend the entire day in the AP line and in line for Space Mountain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    so do you think it will be buisy for the first week in april? last year it was spring break, cheerleading compitition, baseball, oye there was so much going on I wanted to run, but man I had the best time and it seemed like I was in heaven, so what do you think pretty buisy April 1st thru the 6th?
    I don't know about other SoCal school districts, but my daughter's school is on Spring Break from 4/3-4/14.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    I don't know about other SoCal school districts, but my daughter's school is on Spring Break from 4/3-4/14.
    so far your childs school is the earliest. I plan on going to disneyland and DCA first then to knotts the rest of the time. I am so excited! I get to see 2 new rides, and a few new things like block party, and crush, and try a urkey leg. and om my I am gettign all steamy here, I am really looking forward to this!

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

My dad was there today for the first time in 5 years and he couldn't believe how crazy it was. He onlt got to ride about 4 rides before they left.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• no flash photography...

it was like that one year when we went on the 37th and we have nver gone back during this time again.

what is the AP line?

I always laugh at these types of threads. It's the day ofter xmas! Were you expecting it to NOT be busy?

As a side note, when we went on the 10th and it was filled to cap, the posted wait time on indy was 70 minutes. But when we waited it was only 45. HMH posted time was 60 minutes, we waited 20.

So hopefully folks didn't to scared to wait becasue I find the posted time to be longer than it really is.

Dispite the insanity, we have a great time. Even with my in-laws.

• done

We were there today, mostly in the late morning, and it was definitely crowded, but I wouldn't say it was crazy. We got to the parking structure at about 11am. The wait for the tram wasn't too bad because they were running two trams at a time. Getting into DL was a breeze too, since they had a lot of gates open. There were definitely lots of people, but it wasn't wall to wall people like it's been at times. We had lunch at Pizza Port, and the only glitch was that we couldn't find a table, so we ended up taking our food to the Club Buzz area before we found a table there.

Yes, the lines for attractions were about an hour to an hour and a half, but that's pretty normal for a crowded time. The FP return time for HMH was about 4 hours, which wasn't too bad. The line for Pirates wrapped around onto the bridge, though, and I haven't seen it that long before.

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

Regarding post number 9: SCUBAbe, the 37th of which month?

I'm heading down the 29th. I am hoping it won't be too crazy. A friend of mine went last week and said it was crowded, but he and his girlfriend were able to do everything they wanted and waited on average about 20 minutes.

I'm getting the park hopper in hopes of Monsters Inc still being open for previews. I know if I dont get the park hopper, I won't be back for awhile and I am deffinately not paying full price for DCA. I just don't want to get stuck at DCA if DL maxes out with capacity.

• Can Only Wish For More!

Talking Re: 12/26 ...crazy!????

I was there yesterday and right after the holiday parade, over at the Plaza Inn, there was a line for the men's room! !

The line for Indy was 120 minutes, between breakdowns, and I got my FastPass for Space Mountain around noon, and it said to come back around 9! I had fun, I even cried a little during the Remember: Dreams Come True fireworks!

I'm so excited to go back this Friday!

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

I was there also but I knew it would be extremely crowded. Historically it's been pretty much a mad house the week after Christmas. Now with the 50th it's amped up to the billionth degree.

I did get to experience Monsters Inc tho! Plus I saw the Christmas parade (yuck), the fireworks, & Fantasmic (which I hadn't done in years). So well worth it. Course if I was a general paying customer (not an AP that goes all the time) I'd be pretty upset about paying all that money to not be able to go on a lot of stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast