Thread: Six Month Rule

Six Month Rule

Heya. So I have a question. I am super super interested in working at Disneyland, mainly in the entertainment department, though I'd take pretty much anything, just because I love the atmosphere there. I applied for a food services position about a month and a half ago and haven't heard anything back, and online under the application, it just says "pending review." They have this "rule" on the online application saying that you can only apply for a job once every six months. Do you think that this is something that you really have to stick to, or would I be able to go the casting center (I live right by Disneyland) and inquire about a job there, seeing as how they just posted three more positions today? Any help would appreciated!

• Done with MC.

Re: Six Month Rule

Just guessing but at other companies they mean that you can only apply for the same​ job once every so often.
    Last edited by ScottG; 05-22-2012 at 02:43 PM.

I just double-checked. The online site is not letting my apply for any other jobs. And they are three different jobs. One is custodial, one is food services, and one is bell service.

• Under that tree again!

I've heard that they don't have any open positions now because they have it fully staffed for the upcoming opening. This may or may not be true/offical information.