Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: Some rides we don't like, but we ride them anyway :)

Tarzan's Treehouse and Innoventions. Don't go into either and would be perfectly happy to see something decent in their places.

• Seeker of Fun

Quote Originally Posted by numberfour View Post
    Mickey's Wheel of Death i mean Fun... I only ride in the non swinging gondolas if i really really have to.

It's A Small World... I'll only ride of my dad rides with me because he has to make fun of it through the whole ride
    I just laughed out loud.
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

• Sultan of Swing

World of Color I personally don't like it. I go for my Family or Friends and I drag them to Fantasmic! so it's like "Fine,I will go see WoC,but after we are going to Disneyland and watching Fantasmic!"
    Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage is so Crowded in the Queue and Ride.I suffer from Claustrophobia so I can't handle it once I am in the subs,but my little brother likes the ride and I like the Movie so it's sorta a Win Win/Lose(for me) Situation.
    Always read the fine print.

• Circle of Ancients

Indy ... I don't care for it at all but it's one of my son's favorites.

• Inappropriate

GRR. It's a really fun ride, but it's water Russian Roulette. You're either coming off of that nice and dry, or you're coming off with your sinuses cleared from the walls of water that beat you into submission and didn't even have the decency to thank you for a good time. It's a very selfish ride.

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Autopia -don't like it but its a great ride to just relax. always have someone else with me so i don't have to drive, rather, use walking energy on that friggin pedal!

TSMM -I am one who prefers BL's AB x). For me, its a great ride to just sit down and relax!

MM/Goofy's Sky School -this kid coaster scares the breath out of me!

Star Tours -I never liked it, even as a child, however, I'm more fond of v1 than "TAS" for nostalgic reasons.

Those are all the ones I dislike yet I still ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzapants View Post
    GRR. It's a really fun ride, but it's water Russian Roulette.
    LOL!

love that comparison. friends and I always make bets on who is gonna get drenched. haha
    ~things are looking mighty satisfactual~

• Not on the Jedi Council

I'd go with Small World and Indy.

Small World would be okay if A) they would darken it just slightly, B) make the product placement a bit more subtle, and C) find a way to make the rooms look less like squared off rooms and more like the sky in Pirates.

Indy needs its effects fixed and Disney needs to bite the bullet and pay Harrison Ford for the rights to his likeness. The Indys in that thing look like Universal cast members trying to be Indy.

For me, everything about the Nemo subs feels forced. I don't want to see the ride demolished, but rather replaced by an original concept for the subs.

Also, I'd like Winnie the pooh much more if it resembled anything close to the Tokyo version. I almost always skip it unless someone with me insists on riding. Same goes for Monsters Inc. over in CA Adv.
    Learn How To Lose Weight While Still Eating All Your Favorite Disney Foods! --> http://www.youtube.com/theantidietsecrets

• Minion

Don't hate me...but Pirates. The ride is great and it certainly is a dark ride masterpiece, but I've just gotten so much of it that I need a change of pace. It gets worse when the ride backs up and you're waiting for the slow line of boats to move up and your sights range from people staring right back at you, also impatiently waiting, or a squawking parrot.

• Blew By You

The Canoes. I get my exercise by walking about both parks, so I'd rather sit and be driven around. And I always wonder what would happen if the canoe I'm in tips over. One day my daughter will want to climb aboard and try it, so I'll be forced to follow.
    But it's a true blue Disneyland attraction. Just can't up and toss it out, can we?

• Insomniac

For all those who can't stand Small World, next time you go on the ride get a chain saw app for your smart phone and listen to it throughout the ride. It really can improve your view of the ride... Jk hahaha but seriously Everytime my cousin/ uncle went on this with us they would make chain saw noises or pretend that they had paint ball guns and were shooting the dolls! Ha! Maybe Disney could make an iPhone app that let you virtually shoot the dolls! Haha
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

CA Screamin. It's a decent rollercoaster, it just dosen't fit what I go to DL for. Too plain, and too amusement parkish for me. Rock n' Rollercoaster at WDW is a much better execution of Imaginerring on a rollercoaster.
    Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
    1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989
    1990, 1992, 1993
    2006, 2007, 2009
    2010, 2011, 2014

Walt Disney World
    2000, 2001

42 miles from the Happiest Place on Earth

I know it's bad, but Dumbo...my kids love it and they are too small to ride alone. I just don't like the spinning and the line is always way too long for a short ride.
    Disney bucket list:

Go to Club 33
    Tour the Walt Disney Studios
    Work for Disney

• Minion

ORWEN: Well, I don't really like riding my broomstick 'cause of all the splinters I'm always picking up. But if I didn't ride it, I wouldn't be able to get to any of the Disney theme parks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12