Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Banned User

Re: ? about the old Superstar Limo ride

OMG!! no wonder its gone! The Animatronics looked NOTHING like the real celebrities, and i loved that girls reactio, she was just smiling and cheering,.........when the camera was on her! LOL!!!

• Banned User

http://http://www.disneylies.com/dca...starlimo.shtml read this, its a retarded reason, but w/e!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by tahoebob54
    Ok here is a question for anyone. what was wrong with the old Superstar Limo ride? I never made it on this ride, the first time I made it to DCA was Dec 02, i dont know if it was closed by then or I just did not make it on the ride. People talk about how bad it was but not the reason why it was so bad, it sounds like it could have been a good idea.
    First of all .... Stupidstar Lame-O lasted 11 months (Feb. 2001 - Jan. 2002).

I happily went on that sorriful thing some 4-5 times ... and I love dark-rides so much ...... my feeling ........ It was SOOOO bad .. it was good. Just like any cheesy 50s sci-fi movie ... you know it's so campy .. you know not to take it seriously at all.

And you all called those AAs ?!?!?!?!?

AAs are AUDIO ANIMATRONICS ... much like what you see in Pirates and CoP.

I don't know what to call them ....... except to refer to them the same way those bobbing head things you put on your dashboard of your car.

One static piece .. just bobbing away.

The sight of Drew Carrey .. bobbing up and down ... has got to be the most frightening thing I've ever seen next to Alien!!

Quote Originally Posted by Escapé

The sight of Drew Carrey .. bobbing up and down ... has got to be the most frightening thing I've ever seen next to Alien!!

You forgot to mention Cher.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

wow....I'm almost at a loss for words...I never rode it, strangely I had the opportunity since I was at the park in the 11 months, but never went on it. I just watched the on ride video and wow..I can only imagine.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

The problem was it was slow, had mediocre AA's, and was filled with blacklight sets. Kinda like the ride that replaced it.

• Minion

The fact that it did not have "Save SuperStar Limo" threads on any forum should tell you something Heck, this group shed a tear when they took Disney lettering off the side of a building!

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Professortango
    The problem was it was slow, had mediocre AA's, and was filled with blacklight sets. Kinda like the ride that replaced it.
    Except the new ride has some much better AA's, has an entertaining story line, and is not a cheesy cop-out.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12