Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• Dream in wonderful color!

Re: World of Color Enhancements - Glow with the Show

Quote Originally Posted by englishpauliewalle View Post
    is this announced on Disney's site anywhere yet??
    Yes, it is listed here:

Annual Passholder Glow with the Show Ears Screening | Newsletter | Disneyland Resort
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

This works well for Cold Play because they give each member a bracelet... Which creates some amazing visual images with an entire audience glowing... So if Disney charges for these hats you may only have a few, which could just be annoying as opposed to creating a cool visual impact. I wonder if Disney will give each member a hat, and then you can purchase if you want, or return?
    Last edited by Disney Analyst; 06-07-2012 at 02:56 PM.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Thanks. StitchKingdom incorrectly lists the days!! It is Thursday 28, Fri 29 and Sat 30!!

Annual Passholder Glow with the Show Ears Screening

Annual Passholders, RSVP in advance for your chance to attend a private performance — after regular park closing — of World of Color.
    At this special event, try out the brand new Glow with the Show Ears that interact with the World of Color performance. Complimentary ear hats will be included with the screening. Confirmed Passholders and each of their Guests must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event.
    Event Location
    Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure Park
    Event Time and Dates
    Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 11:45 p.m.

• For Southern California, Deluxe, Premium and Premier Annual Passholders

Friday, June 29, 2012 at 11:45 p.m.

• For Deluxe, Premium and Premier Annual Passholders

Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 11:45 p.m.

• For Premium and Premier Annual Passholders

As the private screening will be after regular park hours, all attractions, shops and restaurants will be closed during this event.
    RSVP Instructions
    To register yourself and up to three (3) Annual Passholder Guests for this event:

• Visit any open ticket booth in the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance Esplanade. Registration must occur in person at a Disneyland Resort Main Entrance Ticket Booth.
    • Present your active Annual Passport and a valid, government-issued Photo I.D. as verification of your eligibility to register for the event.
    • Based on availability, select your desired event date.
    • Upon completion of your RSVP, the Cast Member will give you a voucher, required for admission to the event. Limit one (1) voucher per eligible Annual Passholder; multiple vouchers will not be honored.

Registration will close at 11:00 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, June 21, 2012, or as soon as event capacity is reached.
    Space is limited and based on availability. Be sure to register now!

• "What? What?"

Registration is open now, yes?
    @FromMatterhorn on Twitter

• Tom Bricker

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Analyst View Post
    This works well for Cold Play because they give each member a bracelet... Which creates some amazing visual images with an entire audience glowing... So if Disney charges for these hated you may only have a few, which could just be annoying as opposed to creating a cool visual impact. I wonder if Disney will give each member a hat, and then you can purchase if you want, or return?
    I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they started pushing dinner packages more, include these hats with them, and upcharge for the package.

They'll not only get more revenue from the dinner packages, but they'll get others in the crowd to say, "hey, those are cool, let's buy them!"

• Please pull the yellowtab

Sad Re: World of Color Enhancements - Glow with the Show

Quote Originally Posted by ArchimedesWhatWhat View Post
    Registration is open now, yes?
    oh no! No online registration on the Disney website for this AP event. Sucks for those of us who won't be there until the day of this special WOC showing. The event will be held after park hours on June 28-30. But you have to register BY JUNE 21 in person @ the Disneyland Main Ticket Booth.

There's a lot of restrictions for this event. You can't even attend on a day you are blocked out, which means SoCal pass holders only have one night to attend. (It's also complicated by the fact that if any of your family members/friends have a different AP than your own, you won't be able to attend together.) Locals who have access to drive down to DLR ahead of time to register, and those in the upper AP tiers (Deluxe/Premium/Premier) will definitely have an advantage to attend this event.
    Last edited by 2ndStar2theRight; 06-07-2012 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Read more of the event fine print

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

So I assume the ears the are giving out at this preview event are just to try it out and we won't actually get to keep them right?

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Analyst View Post
    I wonder if Disney will give each member a hat, and then you can purchase if you want, or return?
    I doubt this will happen.

If Disney does indeed go this route, there will be a lot of missing hats. I could easily put it in my backpack.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

It says the ear hats are complimentary. That means I can keep them.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

i hope this is real because im definatly buying that!!!

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Quote Originally Posted by jsanch2 View Post
    So I assume the ears the are giving out at this preview event are just to try it out and we won't actually get to keep them right?
    Ear hats are yours to keeps.

• Still Dizzy

Aaah, I'm going to have to scramble to figure out a way to go. My normal ride is going out of town during those dates.

Anyone live in Long Beach??

• "What? What?"

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndStar2theRight View Post
    oh no! No online registration on the Disney website for this AP event. Sucks for those of us who won't be there until the day of this special WOC showing. The event will be held after park hours on June 28-30. But you have to register BY JUNE 21 in person @ the Disneyland Main Ticket Booth.

There's a lot of restrictions for this event. You can't even attend on a day you are blocked out, which means SoCal pass holders only have one night to attend. (It's also complicated by the fact that if any of your family members/friends have a different AP than your own, you won't be able to attend together.) Locals who have access to drive down to DLR ahead of time to register, and those in the upper AP tiers (Deluxe/Premium/Premier) will definitely have an advantage to attend this event.
    I understand... but what I wanted to know is if registration is open yet. Like... can I ggo t the park tonight to register. It didn't say when registration starts.... I thought with fantasmic they announced itbut rregistaon didn't start untill a week after or something.
    @FromMatterhorn on Twitter

• Please pull the yellowtab

Quote Originally Posted by ArchimedesWhatWhat View Post
    I understand... but what I wanted to know is if registration is open yet. Like... can I ggo t the park tonight to register. It didn't say when registration starts.... I thought with fantasmic they announced itbut rregistaon didn't start untill a week after or something.
    I'm assuming you can RSVP starting today.

The Disney website link that a fellow Micechatter posted indicates the end date as follows:
    Registration will close at 11:00 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, June 21, 2012, or as soon as event capacity is reached.
    Space is limited and based on availability.
    And the more ambiguous registration opening date as:
    Be sure to register now!
    Anyone at the parks who can verify whether you can RSVP at the ticket booths starting today?
    Last edited by 2ndStar2theRight; 06-07-2012 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Typos drive me up the wall

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Someone over one Mouse Wait registered today, and posted a picture of their voucher. So yes, registration is open.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast