Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Re: World of Color Enhancements - Glow with the Show

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyH View Post
    Did it come out of the GSS machine? I got an RSVP but no FP. Any ideas how to get one?
    What was meant was that in inserting the APs to get a FastPass, the machine spat out what basically amounts to an invitation along with the FastPass. My gf and I got them yesterday while getting FastPasses for Star Tours. What wasn't clear was that each invitation, when registered at the ticket booth, is worth up to 4 entries (The registered AP holder plus up to 3 guests). You must be an AP holder to enter the performance and you must not be blocked out.

We're just hoping that when we arrive about 700pm that Fri that the parks aren't closed for capacity.

Whether or not you have the thing the FP machine spits out doesn't matter. To be part of Glow with the Show, you have to go to a ticket window and request a voucher for whatever specific day you want to attend. If anyone went to the Fantasmic! 20th, it's the same exact process. You get yourself plus three additional APs and none of the APs can be blocked out on the day you attend.

(This wasn't directed at you, loungefly97, or anyone in particular. Just hoping to further clarify.)
    Last edited by MarkILIS; 06-11-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trueBruin86 View Post
    I have a question: do we have to get invites first from the fast passes machine before we could RSVP for the event? Or is it sufficient to show a print out of the website? I'm thinking of coming down there tomorrow after finals but I don't have time to go in nor does my brother have time to come down with me. Any help would be appreciated! I really want to see this exclusive show!
    I just went up to a ticket window and showed them my pass and my ID and asked for the day I wanted and that was it..Thursday is for all the passes. Friday is for Delux, Premium and Premier passes and Saturday is for Premium and Premier Passes. You can't go on a day when your pass is blocked out and they won't be offering block out tickets. Hope that helped you.
    o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

I forgot to ask when I went to register, but does anyone know if your AP is blocked out, are you still able to go if you buy a block out ticket? It didn't specify on the Fastpasses or the voucher. If anyone can ask for me, I would greatly appreciate it!

• Tiki baba!

Quote Originally Posted by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe View Post
    I forgot to ask when I went to register, but does anyone know if your AP is blocked out, are you still able to go if you buy a block out ticket? It didn't specify on the Fastpasses or the voucher. If anyone can ask for me, I would greatly appreciate it!
    I will ask for you tomorrow if nobody else answers by then. edit: Oops just saw the post before yours, and it was mentioned that blockout passes won't be sold. Still, I will ask for you tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help I told my friends about the event and we're all going to the 28th since we have SoCal APs. I watched that Coldplay video and I am already excited to see how this show will turn out

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

A fee hat? Wow...not even joking COOL, i love getting free things...wish they did it more

• Minion

I will ask for you tomorrow if nobody else answers by then. edit: Oops just saw the post before yours, and it was mentioned that blockout passes won't be sold. Still, I will ask for you tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help I told my friends about the event and we're all going to the 28th since we have SoCal APs. I watched that Coldplay video and I am already excited to see how this show will turn out
    Confirmed Passholders and each of their Guests must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Annual Passholders may not register for or attend this event on days that their Passport is blocked out. Blockout tickets and other non-Annual Passport media will not be accepted for admission to the event.Valid government issued Photo I.D. may be required at check in.
    From the fine print.

• Ryan

It would work if they gave everyone a free hat and did the pay or return method. You couldn't easily sneak one in your back pack, because it is simple: everyone get's one. If it's "missing" or broken you pay for it, if you want to keep it you pay for it, and if you return it, you leave. This would work.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Exactly as I said a few pages back. I mean, the only way this will be effective is if the entire audience is filled with them, ex. Cold Play.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Apparently this is starting on Friday, maybe I missed that memo but that was sooner than I was expecting.

Disney California Adventure Park Guests Will

• Still Dizzy

Oooh, from the blog post, the ears are going to be used in Mad T Party and other experiences as well. I'm even more anxious to get some now!

Watch as the iridescent ears change to complement and harmonize with what’s happening around you, allowing you to become a part of the magic of our nighttime spectaculars, such as
    “World of Color”
    and
    Mad T Party
    . But that’s not all – there are lots of surprises in store when you visit Disney California Adventure park with Glow with the Show Ears, so I’ll let you discover them for yourself!

• Please pull the yellowtab

I have a question: do we have to get invites first from the fast passes machine before we could RSVP for the event? Or is it sufficient to show a print out of the website? I'm thinking of coming down there tomorrow after finals but I don't have time to go in nor does my brother have time to come down with me. Any help would be appreciated! I really want to see this exclusive show!
    You do not a secret password, no secret handshake, nor a fast pass invite to register for the event. Nor do you have to print out anything from the internet. Just go right on up to the ticket booth at DLR and ask the CM to register you for the special screening of WOC called "Glow with the show". Present your AP card and ID and you are good to go!

I believe the special printed notifications coming out of the fast pass machines are simply to spread the word about this event for AP holders. You are not required to possess a printed invite in order to register for the WOC event.

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^That would be pretty cool..if they can be used in other attractions like Mad T party too....

There is going to be an off switch right? Plan on going but if I bring them to the parks don't want them going off on say..Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe View Post
    They are NOT selling block out tickets for this event. If you have one of the Southern Ca Passes, you can only go on thursday..The Deluxe can go on thursday and friday..Saturday is for premium and premier passes.
    o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    From the fine print.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleDove View Post
    They are NOT selling block out tickets for this event. If you have one of the Southern Ca Passes, you can only go on thursday..The Deluxe can go on thursday and friday..Saturday is for premium and premier passes.
    Ah, thank you for pointing that out to me. Didn't realize there was a website. If this is true, then it'll mean my friend won't be able to join us even if she buys a blockout ticket :T

Thank you trueBruin86! F!an and PurpleDove may have already answered my question, but I appreciate you going out of your way to do that for me If you can though, would you able to confirm that blockout tickets will not be accepted? Thank you so much!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast