Blue Ribbon Bakery

Im sorry if this has been asked before but now that the Blue Ribbon Bakery is gone where can I find yummy treats like the ones that they sold (Muffins, Cupcakes, Cookies, Yummy Drinks) ?

Thank you!!

Also where is the best place to get coffee in the mornings at the parks? And possibly cinnamon rolls?

Re: Blue Ribbon Bakery

The Jolly Holiday Bakery is the replacement for the Blue Ribbon, so although the food isn't exactly the same, that's where you find baked goods on Main Street

does anyone know if any of the other cafes/shops have just the simple tuna, turkey or ham sandwich that the Blue Ribbon Bakery used to sell?

• Insomniac

I'm pretty upset that instead of transplanting the menu to Jolly Holiday Bakery, they came up with a worse menu... The muffins that were once my favorite (Blueberry, Chocolate Chocolate Chip) were replaced with a really crappy new Blueberry that both times I've had are dry, no longer have sugar on them, and i think a little bit smaller. And replaced the Chocolate Chip with a really nasty coffee muffin that I ordered by accident (I HATE coffee). So while there still is a Bakery, it is a far cry from being the same as the Blue Ribbon Bakery.
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

• Minion

I totally disagree and find the menu at Jolly Holiday to be both more diverse and better quality than found at the Blue Ribbon Bakery.

• Sock Puppet

Here is a link to a website that has the full menu avalible at the Jolly Holiday Bakery, Menu - Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe -- Main Street USA - Disneyland Hope that helped!

Thanks everyone! I will try out Jolly Holiday and give my review in my trip report. I wont be on until I get back, everyone have a great week!

• I am number 4 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco21 View Post
    The muffins that were once my favorite (Blueberry, Chocolate Chocolate Chip) were replaced with a really crappy new Blueberry that both times I've had are dry, no longer have sugar on them, and i think a little bit smaller. And replaced the Chocolate Chip with a really nasty coffee muffin.
    It seems that, in general, the quality of the baked goods has gone down since Christmastime. The cupcakes aren't as grand as they used to be, and the cookies are also kind of dry. I'm really sorry to hear about the "coffee" muffin. I don't like coffee either, and that sounds awful!
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

• Mrs. J. Depp

I'm always disappointed when I discover that something I like at the parks has changed to something not as great. Like if they change suppliers or brands, the quality isn't always on par. I used to be in LOVE with the salt water taffy you could get on Main Street, then after a couple years it changed and it didn't taste good anymore and the flavors they had were kind of gross.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!