Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Do you like Photopass Pictures?

Do you like photopass pictures? Well I do, and I just had about 125 of them loaded on a CD for the small price of $59. I thought that was a pretty good deal.

• Dreaming of next trip

Re: Do you like Photopass Pictures?

we like to get the CD as well, one year my son got to pixie hollow during shift change and we got a photo with him and 2 pixies. He was 19 then and he still loves that picture.
    If you get a lot of photos from photo pass then it is a good deal.
    We will be at DL in July looking forward to our trip.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I was fortunate to have a visit with Merida. I decided to do an autograph hat, and she was the first character to sign it. I'll post a pic of that, as soon as I take a pic of it.

• Minion

Cute! I think the Photopass CD is a good deal if you're on vacation, especially if you're by yourself or want to have your whole family in the picture. Individually I think Photopass is not a good deal.

And I LOVE the girl playing Merida! Can't wait to see the movie!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

How else can a person, traveling alone, get so many pictures of themselves?

Great pic. My daughter can not wait for our next visit. She is going to be so excited to find out that Merida is at DL. She will ask me everyday if the movie Brave is out in theaters yet. Just bought her the Merida doll from the Disney Store yesterday. Thank you, for the pic she is going to love it.

I love Photopass. I especially really enjoyed the PhotoDownloads option. I love that depending on where you get pictures taken thoughout the resort you get bonus pictures of characters throughout the resort just in case you didn't run into them. Sure the photos are highly staged but they offer some Disney magic for those with small children. I also love that you get a perpetual license to make copies of these pictures as much as you'd like. I took my sister for the first time in March and we had a blast. It was nice to have some great shots from our visit. Here's one of my favorites from our recent trip.
    Name:  33596410020 small.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  182.4 KB
    Name:  small.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  169.4 KB
    Last edited by remix1982; 06-02-2012 at 11:13 PM.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

They are very nice...but to me...Free is better then..nice haha

But to all that can get them....get them for sure

• formerly very helpful

Considering that the Photopass photogrpahers will gladlly take a picture of you with your own camera, I can't see any downside to Photopass.

• Minion

The best part of photo pass is the pictures you could never get with your own camera. We have amazing shots of our kids running in to meet Mickey and the pure joy on their faces was just incredible and that is a picture we never would have had because we were not waiting in the room for them to come in.
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Photopass is awesome! I think the CD is great if you're on a vacation and can get a lot of pictures taken. Husband and I were only able to get one location of photos taken the last couple times we were there; so we only had a few photos. But they were pretty awesome and I bought some prints.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell714 View Post
    Great pic. My daughter can not wait for our next visit. She is going to be so excited to find out that Merida is at DL. She will ask me everyday if the movie Brave is out in theaters yet. Just bought her the Merida doll from the Disney Store yesterday. Thank you, for the pic she is going to love it.
    The Meet and Greet for Merida started at 8:30 on the morning that I attended. If you get there early, the line goes fairly quickly. They show the kids, and adults too, how to shoot her bow and arrow. She also introduces you to her three bear buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by remix1982 View Post
    I love Photopass. I especially really enjoyed the PhotoDownloads option. I love that depending on where you get pictures taken thoughout the resort you get bonus pictures of characters throughout the resort just in case you didn't run into them. Sure the photos are highly staged but they offer some Disney magic for those with small children. I also love that you get a perpetual license to make copies of these pictures as much as you'd like. I took my sister for the first time in March and we had a blast. It was nice to have some great shots from our visit. Here's one of my favorites from our recent trip.
    Name:  33596410020 small.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  182.4 KB
    Name:  small.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  169.4 KB
    Lovely pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    They are very nice...but to me...Free is better then..nice haha

But to all that can get them....get them for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    Considering that the Photopass photogrpahers will gladlly take a picture of you with your own camera, I can't see any downside to Photopass.
    This is perhaps one of the greatest perks. Sure, Disney wants you to buy photopass pictures, and photopass CD's. However, there is no pressure from the photographers. It's smile for the camera, ours and yours, and you are sent on your way quickly to enjoy the parks. Even if you never purchase a thing, you can go home with a lot of great photos that you wouldn't normally have on your camera. I absolutely love it.

Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    The best part of photo pass is the pictures you could never get with your own camera. We have amazing shots of our kids running in to meet Mickey and the pure joy on their faces was just incredible and that is a picture we never would have had because we were not waiting in the room for them to come in.
    They capture moments, definitely worth capturing from a parents perspective. The kids are only kids for a very short amount of time,

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyH View Post
    Cute! I think the Photopass CD is a good deal if you're on vacation, especially if you're by yourself or want to have your whole family in the picture. Individually I think Photopass is not a good deal.

And I LOVE the girl playing Merida! Can't wait to see the movie!
    The movie is called Brave. I'm not certain if I will see it in the theatres, but I will definitely watch for the CD release. She will be popular, if there is any indication by the number of people who were in line for photos and autographs.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Wifey View Post
    Photopass is awesome! I think the CD is great if you're on a vacation and can get a lot of pictures taken. Husband and I were only able to get one location of photos taken the last couple times we were there; so we only had a few photos. But they were pretty awesome and I bought some prints.
    Disneyland had great people working in the Photo Shop the other day when I was there. They explained just how much the CD costs. I could have ordered it online as well, and then I could have had fancy borders and things, but I am not into that perk. Others are and can get perhaps a tinkerbell border on a photo where they are standing and smiling with Tink. It's an added feature, that quite coincidentally doesn't cost anymore. You just have to wait until you get home to do it. I prefer my photos plain, and I like taking the CD home with me.

Thanks for all the replies to my thread. I have more pictures coming up taken by photopass this last Tuesday.

---------- Post added 06-03-2012 at 02:03 PM ----------

---------- Post added 06-03-2012 at 02:03 PM ----------

---------- Post added 06-03-2012 at 02:04 PM ----------

---------- Post added 06-03-2012 at 02:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added 06-03-2012 at 02:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added 06-03-2012 at 02:06 PM ----------

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

These pictures were taken on the 2nd day of my trip. I especially appreciated that I could get some pictures in front of the new fountain near Carthay Circle. Should I call that a theatre, or a restaurant?

Last edited by Barbaraann; 06-04-2012 at 01:17 PM.

• Vidia's Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post

Oh yay Rosetta!

• Seeker of Fun

I think if you utilize Photopass, and take enough pictures it's well worth it. For us, we just have to remember to relax, and not feel pressure to run from place to place just for a picture. Just let it happen. I also think credit is due to the CM's who make this happen. They have always been gracious, and seem to really want us to get that great shot....not just smile, snap, next!

Great pictures from your trip..thanks for posting.
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast