Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: First pictures from inside Radiator Springs Racers!!! Warning: Major Spoilers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krillinish View Post
    The way those photos were taken seem mostly from outside the vehicle, so whoever shot them either was invited to walk the track, or rode with a camera on a stick.
    The photos from inside the ride all look like they have additional lighting which would be hard for someone while riding the attraction to do.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: First pictures from inside Radiator Springs Racers!!! Warning: Major Spoilers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    Do you mind listing your top 5 just for so I have a good reference and comparison? Thanks!
    Well I'm not him...but I agree with going on my list of top 10 at least....

A few of the rides being...Splash, Pirates, HM, Big Thunder, Haunted Mansion Holiday, Ghost Galaxy, Soarin, the Matterhorn and the Disneyland Railroad

• keh!

very nice photos. can't wait until it opens so i can go back : )

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    Do you mind listing your top 5 just for so I have a good reference and comparison? Thanks!

Okay... top 5 in no specific order:

-Star Tours
    -Indiana Jones Adventure
    -Space Mountain
    -Radiator Springs Racers
    -Tower of Terror

Remaining top 10 in no specific order:
    -Pirates of the Caribbean
    -Haunted Mansion
    -Matterhorn Bobsleds
    -Splash Mountain
    -Big Thunder Mountain

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Minion

I've been on this ride several times now, and I can tell you these pictures capture the dark ride portion nicely.

I haven't spoken publicly about my rides on Racers because I wanted people to be surprised by how good the indoor dark ride portion is. But now that Disney is releasing photos, I will say that Radiator Springs Racers is ONE OF THE BEST RIDES DISNEY HAS EVER DONE ANYWHERE.

It's instantly one of the best rides in Anaheim, up there with Indy and Pirates and Splash Mt. But it's also one of the best rides Disney has going anywhere. It's just got it all; great showmanship, huge amounts of charm and wit, and fun thrills in a stunning environment.

When you are inside Cars Land you are transported far from Anaheim. And when you are on Radiator Springs Racers, you seem to be transported to a fantastic world where the movie Cars comes to life and you are part of it all. It's truly a great, great E Ticket attraction the entire family can enjoy over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsider View Post
    I've been on this ride several times now, and I can tell you these pictures capture the dark ride portion nicely.

I haven't spoken publicly about my rides on Racers because I wanted people to be surprised by how good the indoor dark ride portion is. But now that Disney is releasing photos, I will say that Radiator Springs Racers is ONE OF THE BEST RIDES DISNEY HAS EVER DONE ANYWHERE.

It's instantly one of the best rides in Anaheim, up there with Indy and Pirates and Splash Mt. But it's also one of the best rides Disney has going anywhere. It's just got it all; great showmanship, huge amounts of charm and wit, and fun thrills in a stunning environment.

When you are inside Cars Land you are transported far from Anaheim. And when you are on Radiator Springs Racers, you seem to be transported to a fantastic world where the movie Cars comes to life and you are part of it all. It's truly a great, great E Ticket attraction the entire family can enjoy over and over.
    So it is reviews like this that make the next seven days seem impossibly long

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Westsider View Post

Wow coming from you I believe it! I cant believe its THAT good! I dont want to derail the topic, but I'm starting to wonder what happened with TLM then? I mean YES I like it, but so many people sound like they are more underwelmed with that one vs this one which is one rave review after another! I mean they were both being developed around the same time, I wonder how they both went in different directions?

Annyway, that sounds great! Yeah a week feels so long now and we been waiting litterally 5 years lol.

• film975

All I can say is wow! The level of detail in this attraction is just stunning. I absolutely love how incredibly on model the animatronic characters are. Can't wait to see them in action when I take my first ride on Radiator Springs Racers.

• Tokyo Disney Sea Cast

I feel like Roger Rabbit when Judge Doom persuades him to come out behind the wall
    Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Currently working at:: Journey to the Center of the Earth!

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

Here all the photos of RSR and Cars Land that Disney officially released in a press kit PRESS KIT: Disney California Adventure 2012 | Disneyland News

WOW is all I can say...can't wait to experience on Saturday.

• Team Hail HYDRA

I'm getting in on Sunday I'll video it is they let me

These do look like publicity photos. What I don't get is that when you are on the Ride, you are in radiator springs, like the same street you walked down to get to RCR. So are you supposed to be in a night time version of the place you just were? Like a parallel universe and supposed to forget you just walked down the same street that the dark ride is currently creating? Don't get me wrong it seems cool either way, I just was wondering what level of suspension of disbelief you must have.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDisney View Post
    Wow coming from you I believe it! I cant believe its THAT good! I dont want to derail the topic, but I'm starting to wonder what happened with TLM then? I mean YES I like it, but so many people sound like they are more underwelmed with that one vs this one which is one rave review after another! I mean they were both being developed around the same time, I wonder how they both went in different directions?
    Different design teams, different amounts of space, different budgets, different goals.......lots of differences. I like Mermaid too, but it does have flaws. Some of them are hard to ignore. Racers on the other hand......I'm not gonna say it's perfect, but it's close!!

Thanks for sharing! We have a few months until we get to go...but I am so excited. Bummed that littlest (he's 2) won't be able to ride it...but I guess it gives him a height goal for the next few years

Is that the whole part of taillight caverns? Please say that there is more because that seems....lacking. Just my opinion.

As for the ride I don't understand how the progression goes, if you are driving down the main Radiator Springs Road, and then either go into Ramon's or Luigi's, where is Doc Hudson? Because how do you get from either of those building to the Racing portion of the track?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast