Thread: Handstamp

• Boise Mouse

Question Handstamp

What happens if two people in your party didn't get a hand-stamp when they left the park, and later decide they want to re-enter either of the parks?

• Certified in everything

Re: Handstamp

They probably can't come back in, and I'm guessing this a policy Disney is pretty strict about. As much as that would be heartbreaking, it is really the only way to prevent individuals from trading off tickets to one another outside of the gate.
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

• Boise Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by cruise View Post
    They probably can't come back in, and I'm guessing this a policy Disney is pretty strict about. As much as that would be heartbreaking, it is really the only way to prevent individuals from trading off tickets to one another outside of the gate.
    Earlier today, my teens left without getting their hands stamped, and now we all want to go back into the parks to watch the fireworks. We all have our tickets, by only myself and my husband have our hands stamped. Bummer, but I understand what you are saying. Thanks for your help.

you can try to talk to them and explain the situation.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

I was at the park this past Sunday and there was a group of two in front of me that did not have their hand stamped when trying to re-enter DCA. The Castmember just let them in anyways. So its not strictly enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan120420 View Post
    I was at the park this past Sunday and there was a group of two in front of me that did not have their hand stamped when trying to re-enter DCA. The Castmember just let them in anyways. So its not strictly enforced.
    They will make exceptions on a case by case basis. They're usually a little more forgiving by midday. They are much, much more strict in the morning since a lot of people try to scam their way in at that time. If you stand by the turnstiles in the morning, you'd be surprised how often it happens.

A cast member once told me they don't check after a certain point when i tried to show her my wrist.
    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by boisemice View Post
    What happens if two people in your party didn't get a hand-stamp when they left the park, and later decide they want to re-enter either of the parks?
    It's really up to the lead at the turnstiles. Most of the time, the guest will get turned away. I've seen it happen. DLR is pretty strict about it. That said, in the instances where I've seen guests get turned away, it was pretty easy to tell they weren't the original ticket holders, just by their body language and demeanor.