Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Cool Peter Pan's Flight is too short!

Peter Pan is one of my favourite Disney movies and the ride version at Disneyland is Amazing but to me its too short as opposed to the rest. i love flying over London and Never Land but the actual film section is just too short! obviously there is little to no room for expansion but lets say there was. how would some of you extend the ride. now im a fan of the idea that the rides be separate from the movies like Mr. Toad is. But what about Tinkerbell and the Lost Boys and the Indians. they should have a much bigger presence just a thought

also the queue is over 45 minutes at times. so making it worth the wait would be great

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• Goofy

Re: Peter Pan's Flight is too short!

i would say they should closed down that little shop that is next to peter pan and it will make it slight larger. i mean slightly. lol.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

my idea was lets pretend they could magically add on the end of the building. what would you add if they did.

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• Minion

peter pan also need a fast pass line that line is always long
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• I am not a Krusty Krab

a fastpass line would make it worst. it would add about 10 to 15 minutes to the stand by queue

• Minion

I think if the queue were more interesting, people wouldn't mind the wait so much. Not sure what kind of intro you'd need for this ride, however.

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMonroe View Post
    my idea was lets pretend they could magically add on the end of the building. what would you add if they did.
    peter pan and tinker bell waving good bye. and his shadow saying good bye as well at the end of the ride

• I am not a Krusty Krab

i know that theyre there but i was wondering how to feature them more

---------- Post added 06-07-2012 at 08:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    I think if the queue were more interesting, people wouldn't mind the wait so much. Not sure what kind of intro you'd need for this ride, however.
    maybe an interactive queue like at Magic Kingdom?

• Goofy

oh okey dokey. lol.

•   
    • Minion

I actually like it the way it is. For me it's such a great little attraction it makes it quite charming. Maybe if they could have it always moving like the one in WDW it would help the line out.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

theres an idea

Yes way to short!

Definitely too short. But I feel that way about all the fantasyland rides, and most of the rides in the entire park!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

They could make it longer by...closing the shop to the right of the ride and making it a two story show building, then we get the ride we deserve

Quote Originally Posted by biggsworth View Post
    I actually like it the way it is. For me it's such a great little attraction it makes it quite charming. Maybe if they could have it always moving like the one in WDW it would help the line out.
    I have to second that. I love the Peter Pan ride just the way it is. I remember when I was younger it felt as if the ride was so much slower. I get on now and it is over in a blink of an eye. Even though still my favorite ride and Disney movie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast