View Poll Results: Rate this attraction AND indicate the maximum time you would be willing to wait

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Question 1: I rate this attraction ***** stars (Top Rating)

155 72.09%
  • Question 1: I rate this attraction **** stars (Good)

44 20.47%
  • Question 1: I rate this attraction *** stars (Neutral)

2 0.93%
  • Question 1: I rate this attraction ** stars (Didn't Like)

0 0%
  • Question 1: I rate this attraction * star (Lowest Rating)

0 0%
  • Question 2: I would be willing to wait 0 - 30 minutes

21 9.77%
  • Question 2: I would be willing to wait 30 - 60 minues

79 36.74%
  • Question 2: I would be willing to wait 60 - 90 minutes

60 27.91%
  • Question 2: I would be willing to wait 90 - 120 minutes

20 9.30%
  • Question 2: I would be willing to wait over 120 minutes

29 13.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

• Cars Land Rocks!

Re: Cars Land: Radiator Springs Racers Information, photos and more

I have ridden this ride now probably about 8 or 9 times. I was there just yesterday, and would have got on in less than 30 minutes around 2:30pm, except the ride went down for about 10 minutes.

The key ... SINGLE RIDER. I have yet to wait in the regular 2 plus hour stand-by line since the ride opened. I've had a FastPass once, and all the other times were single rider. Often, if you're with a friend or group, two of you will end up in the same car, just one in the front, the other in the back. Of course there is no guarantee.

It's fun to have all of your party in the same car, but you can save a lot of time by going the single ride route. The single rider line closes often, but usually for only about 10 minutes, then it opens up again. The longest I've ever waited to ride Radiator Springs Racers is 45 minutes.

• Team Hail HYDRA

Yes single rider

Go visit my theme park website!!! http://kolbykonnection.com

OMG This looks AMAZING!

I rode this 5 times last week and loved it! It's amaaaaaazing really. Esepcially during night, wow, breathtaking.

And yes the clue is single rider. The first time me and my bf had a fastpass cause we wanted to take the first ride together. All the other times we went to single rider line and the longest we waited was 30 minutes while others waited for almost 2 hours.

Out of the 4 times we were in line for single riders we rode it twice in the same car, once separated and another time separated but we were chasing each other in the cars which was fun too.

First time on RSR was on 9/25/12. At 10am opening waited nearly 30 minutes for a FP. Walked over to RSR and got in the single rider line and waited another 30 minutes or so. In car and just out of the loading area and the ride stopped. There was a cast member at controls there and he explained how this happens all of the time - how a 1 car can fail and then the operators need to go into the ride and get it back to the station. We were stuck on the ride for 15 minutes - not much fun but fortunately in the shade. The ride is amazing and worth experiencing if there is a less than 60 minute wait.

Used the FP for my evening return to RSR. This time the ride broke down while I was in line. 10 minutes of extra waiting and it was back to working. I felt sorry for the people waiting in the 90 minute stand-by line.

The ride looks/feels great but the technical issues aren't acceptable. What happens when it's a few years old and this is a more regular break-down? Will Disney put money into keeping it looking great? Hope so.

I was also a bit concerned about the path that leads from RS to Paradise Pier - there is only a simple road guard rail and then some rocks. How long until a kid climbs up onto those? Unfortunately parents don't watch their kids like they should at DL.

• Avid MC reader since 2005

We rode this yesterday for the first time. We were in line at rope drop (8 a.m. on a Tues.) and waited 30 min. to get on the ride. We did not get fp's because we were not staying the whole day.

I loved the ride but wished it had been a little faster and a little longer of a ride. I would give it 4/5 stars. Just needed to be a little more thrilling.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

All Carsland and BVS threads have now been merged back into the main Disneyland Resort Forum.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567