Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Cool Disneyland Resort New Year's Eve Schedule of Events:

Disneyland Park - 8:00am to 2:00am

7:30pm - Hat & horn distribution (Festival Arena, Fantasyland Theatre)
    9:00pm - FANTASMIC!
    Approx. 9:25pm - "Remember... Dreams Come True" Fireworks
    10:30pm - FANTASMIC!
    Approx. 11:30pm - Mickey's Toontown will close and will NOT reopen for the rest of the night.
    12:00am - New Year's Eve Fireworks (don't miss the countdown to 2006 and our largest pyrotechnic show of the year precisely at midnight!)
    12:10am - FANTASMIC!

Countdown locations are Sleeping Beauty's Castle, Club Buzz, Small World Mall, and the Rivers of America.

8:00pm, 9:45pm, 11:00pm, and 11:45pm - Lisa Haley & the Zydekats perform on the Rivers of America.
    8:30pm, 10:00pm, 11:00pm, 11:45pm, and 1:00am - Sandbox performs at the Club Buzz stage.
    8:00pm to 2:00am
    - Guests can join in the fun with our DJ and favorite Disney Characters for dancing and party fun to top 40 hits at Small World Mall. From 8:35pm to 10:05pm, Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest will countdown the final minutes of 2005 with special musical performances and live "hits" from "it's a small world" Holiday at Disneyland Park and Cinderella's Castle at Walt Disney World as part of "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve".
    10:00pm to 12:00am - Celebrate 50 years of classic Disney memories in song and countdown to 2006 at the heart of Disneyland in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

New Year's Eve pins will be available at: Bonanza Outfitters - Silver Spur, Emporium, and the Little Green Men Store Command.

Blue Bayou Restaurant will be serving a special menu of NY Strip Steak and Lobster Tail with a Cajun Hollandaise Sauce, Bayou Potatoes, and Fresh Sauteed Vegetables all day. Priority Seating is most likely completely booked solid for the entire day and it is unknown if they will be doing walk-ins.

Disney's California Adventure - 10:00am to 1:00am

5:15pm - Block Party Bash
    7:30pm - Hat & horn distribution (Bountiful Valley Farm)
    8:45pm - Disney's Electrical Parade
    12:00am - New Year's Eve Fireworks (countdown and dazzling fireworks show over Paradise Bay!)

Countdown locations are Golden State Park and the Hollywood Backlot Stage.

Approx. 9:15pm to ?:??am
    - Guests can dance all night long or watch the fun and energy of our choreographed dance stage show with DJ Ray Rhodes from K-BIG 104.
    10:00pm to 1:00am - Guests can join our Monstrous DJ Dance Party and "Scream In" the New Year at midnight.

New Year's Eve pins will be available at: P.T. Flea Market.

Resort Hotels & Downtown Disney District

5:00pm
    - Restaurants at the Disneyland Resort Hotels begin serving New Year's Eve specials.
    6:00pm - Atmosphere talent in Downtown Disney District begins.
    10:00pm - Brian Setzer performs at the House of Blues.
    12:00am - Count down the New Year with atmosphere talent.

Atmosphere talent this year includes; Alturas (Starabilias), Dream Boat Annie (ESPN Zone), David Wayne (La Brea Bakery), Drew Tetrick (Naples), Brother Yusef (in front of the House of Blues area), and Robert Simon (in front of World of Disney).

New Year's Eve pins will be available at: Disney's Pin Traders and the World of Disney.

Disney's PCH Grill will be having a dinner buffet with Lilo and Stitch along with party favors, cookies, and punch from 5:00pm to 11:00pm. $50 per adult and $13.95 for children ages three to eleven.

Granville's Steakhouse will be having a three-course meal from 5:00pm to 6:00pm. $65 per person. Priority Seating is most likely completely booked solid for the entire day and it is unknown if they will be doing walk-ins.

Napa Rose will be have early seating from 5:00pm to 6:00pm which features a six-course wine country cuisine meal. $85 per person. Late seating is 9:00pm to 1:00am and offers a six-course wine country cuisine meal with festive party favors, balloons, dancing, and a (champagne?) toast. $185 per person. Priority Seating is most likely completely booked solid for the entire day and it is unknown if they will be doing walk-ins.

Due to the popularity of visiting on New Year's Eve, Guests exiting the Parks after each fireworks show should anticipate extended wait times to board parking lot trams serving the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure. Guests, who choose to do so, may walk to the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure by following the established route near World of Disney. Additionally, Guests traveling in wheelchairs or requiring assistance should be directed to a special loading area next to the Picnic Area under the Disneyland Monorail beam.
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; 12-30-2005 at 11:46 PM.
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Re: New Year's Eve Schedule:

I hope this information helps anyone daring enough to visit the Resort on New Year's Eve out! 8:)
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

• Banned User

It's gunna be a mess!

• Wonderful World

I cant imagine how insanely crowded its gonna be
    I'm back MiceChat

• done

PS at Blue Bayou is definitely gone for New Year's Eve. I tried a couple days ago, figuring they were booked and discovered I was right.

• Senior Minion

Should be a good time! Love it. Insanely busy.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• A Pirate's life for me!

I wish that we were going to be there. Sounds like fun!

Maybe next year...

• Photographer/Disney Lover

I wonder what kind of music both parks will play. Im guessing that DCA will be more of a hip'er crowd.

I wish I could go. Oh well...
    "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." ~ Walt Disney

• Prefect

Blog Entries

i went to nye 1999. i figured if the Y2K thing was going to happen, i'd rather ring in the pandemonium at DL than anywhere else. nothing Y2K related happened of course, but it was wall-to-wall people everywhere you went.

for those of you going, pack a fair amount of patience with ya!
    <o>

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

^Did you say to pack a "special" water bottle with you to take to the parks

Shouldn't that be a DMCA post???
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• What have I done?

WOW sounds liek fun and I havent made any official plans yet either... hmmm not into crowds though lol. DCA does sound exciting!

"This guy!"

• Circle of Ancients

^^ "Special" water bottle ... hey, don't steal our idea!!!
    Last edited by sir clinksalot; 12-30-2005 at 11:21 AM.

Thinking of going for New Years to DCA. Never done it before there. Been in the resort for New Years and know that it will be nuts. It can be a lot of fun.

• Rock Star Minion

TDA should really consider making this a hard-ticket Special Event.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

It's really tempting to go. We are supposed to go to a friend's house and hang with all the kids...but now my husband and son are sick. I wonder if I can sneak out...?
    A signature should go here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast