Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Banned User

What's next for Disneyland?

So now that Carsland and the DCA reboot open next week do we know what the next major project for Disneyland is? I was really hoping they would finally get around to retooling Tomorrowland.

Re: What's next for Disneyland?

Tomorrowland is next, I'm sure. It needs an overhaul/expansion. They also have enough space to expand Fantasyland...Disneyland hasn't had a completely new attraction in way too long. And whatever gets done next MUST be able to compete with Harry Potter when it arrives at USH in 2015.

• Team Hail HYDRA

They may do phase II for DCA then tomorrowland but TL needs some TLC

•   

I think they all ready planning things for DL, n also remember in 3 more year n 2015 DL will celebrate there 60th anniversary n i think they r planning out a new parade, rides and if they do a new firework show i hope it could be like the new show dreams from DLRP.

• Minion

Both Frontierland and Tomorrowland need new master plans and new attractions. Both have been allowed to lay fallow far too long. Tomorrowland seems like a rummage sale of attractions and ideas that just didn't fit anywhere else.

•   

Here some of my ideas, I think DL could also put a new ride in critter country between the splash mountain and the winnie the pooh ride is where they have those big walls that take u backstage of DL. Maybe they could cover up toon town like the Little Mermaid land in TDS were everything is indoor and they would not close early and they could maybe expand toon town by adding the muppet, DL could say guess who moving next door of Mickey Toon Town its the muppets.

• curiouser and curiouser

I predict... WRE in Frontierland... Tomorrowland to be remade into Discoveryland... Orlando's Snow White coaster to be built where the Fantasyland theater is currently located... and a smaller Mary Poppins ride to replace the old Snow White attraction... All by June 2015.

That is all I can see for now. Phew!

I certainly hope they do something with poor Tomorrowland... it really needs a facelift, bad. Discoveryland sounds like a cool concept, I've read a bit about it. I agree, Frontierland needs something new!
    ..:: DLR Trips: 1994, 1999, 2012 ::..

*cough* DCA revamp, the rest of the park that is still like a carnival

I hope they add a Jules Verne Steam-Punk look to Tomorrowland or Discovery Bay. Which ever is fine. That way, Disneyland could have 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea or Journey to the Center of the Earth.

I'm pretty sure imagineers are working on some projects since it takes around 2-3 years of planning.

Quote Originally Posted by greeeneyes17 View Post
    *cough* DCA revamp, the rest of the park that is still like a carnival
    The hyperbole is getting silly guys.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Quote Originally Posted by xceemora View Post
    I think they all ready planning things for DL, n also remember in 3 more year n 2015 DL will celebrate there 60th anniversary n i think they r planning out a new parade, rides and if they do a new firework show i hope it could be like the new show dreams from DLRP.
    ive been told by a guy in WDI Creative Entertainment that Soundsational will be a long lasting parade that will change over time similar to WOC

---------- Post added 06-09-2012 at 03:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DLcub View Post
    and a smaller Mary Poppins ride to replace the old Snow White attraction... !
    um, no

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Probably an Avengers ride.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

God no!!!!! Lol

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• Minion

I want a whole new mini-land based on London north of Fantasyland, with a Mary Poppins attraction, Peter Pan's Flight moved there and expanded, and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride moved there, and a new Mary Poppins theater with live shows, a park with sidewalk artists and London shops and eateries. Re-theme the Fantasyland station of the DLRR to a London theme. I want a new land with an oceanic theme from the submarines north to Small World, including both. New thrill ride attraction inside a volcano at the northeast corner. New boat ride attraction on the surface of the water. New Frontierland plan with something along the lines of Western River Expedition or similar. New exit-only gate from Critter Country to the M&F parking structure. New Chinatown section of DCA. New Indigenous Native Californian People section in DCA, possibly theming the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail to be the new section. And of course new master plan for Tomorrowland.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast