Question Early Admission California Adventure

I am planning a trip for Monday June 25, and Tuesday June 26. I checked the Disney Calendar and saw that both parks have early admission. I am not sure whether it is a new a feature for that park to have early admission or not, but the point is I have never done early admission there, and was wondering what parts of the park would be open?

Thanks! Have a nice day everyone!

• Say no to screens

Re: Early Admission California Adventure

I've never done it but I thank most poplar ones are open but I'm not 100% sure
    But have a fun trip

• gadgets & gizmos aplenty

Both parks open at 8am. However, if you're eligible for Magical Morning entry (ie: getting in at 7 am) and you're a hotel guest, the hotel will have the days on which that's available (which mornings are DL and which are DCA).

If you're an AP holder and are planning to get in at 7am with AP early admission, you'll have to sign up via the AP site and choose from a list of available dates for DL and DCA. There are a few hoops to jump through when going this route (you have to sign up at least 72 hours prior, have to check in at a certain gate, etc), but it's still a great option to have in order to bypass all the crowds later in the day.

Anyway, have fun!

• See Ya Real Soon!

Looking forward to more information being available in the coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by cris77 View Post
    Both parks open at 8am. However, if you're eligible for Magical Morning entry (ie: getting in at 7 am) and you're a hotel guest, the hotel will have the days on which that's available (which mornings are DL and which are DCA).

If you're an AP holder and are planning to get in at 7am with AP early admission, you'll have to sign up via the AP site and choose from a list of available dates for DL and DCA. There are a few hoops to jump through when going this route (you have to sign up at least 72 hours prior, have to check in at a certain gate, etc), but it's still a great option to have in order to bypass all the crowds later in the day.

Anyway, have fun!
    I plan on staying at the hotel and the calendar on the website says that both parks will be opening at 7 that morning. I just don't know which rides will be available in the parks and I want to plan accordingly.

• ThinkingOfMermaidLagoons

We have our early admission for DCA scheduled for June 21 through our APs. I will post somewhere (either this thread or a new one) which rides and areas are available.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by belleariel412 View Post
    I plan on staying at the hotel and the calendar on the website says that both parks will be opening at 7 that morning. I just don't know which rides will be available in the parks and I want to plan accordingly.
    The list of available attractions has not yet been made public. If I hear anything before anyone else does, I'll post. My guess is GRR, TLM, Soarin', and TSMM, since those can be opened without having to send CM's to adjacent areas for guest control. But that's a guess on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Julieandtheboys View Post
    We have our early admission for DCA scheduled for June 21 through our APs. I will post somewhere (either this thread or a new one) which rides and areas are available.
    Good idea. Ours for DCA is on the 19th, so I'll try to do the same! Did you want information on what's open for both parks? I'm sure people should have some info on Disneyland, as the MM have been going on in that park for quite some time now.
    FAT KIDS UNITE!
    (Anyone can be a Fat Kid! You love food?, you're in!)

"Curiosity killed the cat, you know.." "I know!"

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Carthay View Post
    The list of available attractions has not yet been made public. If I hear anything before anyone else does, I'll post. My guess is GRR, TLM, Soarin', and TSMM, since those can be opened without having to send CM's to adjacent areas for guest control. But that's a guess on my part.
    Why would they not offer early entry on RSR and the rest of CarsLand? That would make absolutely no sense.

My guess would be CarsLand/Hollywood Land. At least for the first few months.

MM includes the whole park. Today was the first day for it cause I came into work crazy early and the pier side was completely empty for almost two hours. There was no line for midway mania and no one on the coaster for quite a while. Guessing everyone was in carsland but.... pier needs love too! But yeah, screamin, tower, mickey's fun wheel, midway mania, were open for sure.

• The doctor is in

I highly suggest going to do Toy Story Mania first if the whole California Adventure park is available for the early admission. I was there back in March and waited over an hour for Toy Story and it was only like 11am. The line fills up quick and never really goes down.

I'm coming back to Disney in October and get an early day at California Adventure so I am planning on doing Toy Story first and then zipping over to Cars Land.