Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Addicted to Disney

Lines at ap preview

Hey does anyone know how long the lines are at the previews today I am going in the 1-5 pm time slot.... Thanks!!

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

Re: Lines at ap preview

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyManiac View Post
    Hey does anyone know how long the lines are at the previews today I am going in the 1-5 pm time slot.... Thanks!!
    Dusty posted in the Maters section that they waited five minutes for that attraction.

• Addicted to Disney

Quote Originally Posted by lighttragic View Post
    Dusty posted in the Maters section that they waited five minutes for that attraction.
    Thanks for the information!

• I am number 4 of 999

With every block of time they get better and more efficient with crowd control. Don't worry about "lines". Take your block of time and just enjoy it!
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

• Addicted to Disney

^thanks you ghosty4 for the advice!

---------- Post added 06-09-2012 at 11:23 AM ----------

I just got information from my cousin saying that the average wait time for radiator springs racers today is 45 minutes... So it's not too bad!! I don't know how accurate the information is since he got it from some friends working the attraction.

^thanks you ghosty4 for the advice!

---------- Post added 06-09-2012 at 11:23 AM ----------

I just got information from my cousin saying that the average wait time for radiator springs racers today is 45 minutes... So it's not too bad!! I don't know how accurate the information is since he got it from some friends working the attraction.
    Standby is currently 45minutes and single rider is walk on.

How did Dustysage post at 7:47 am? Didn’t Carsland open at 8:00? I’m going tomorrow for the 8:00 – 12:00 slot – what time do you think we should arrive?

I sure hope more people from today’s AP preview post!

• Addicted to Disney

Quote Originally Posted by englishpauliewalle View Post
    Standby is currently 45minutes and single rider is walk on.
    Oh thanks for the wait time.... So excited to go later!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri View Post
    How did Dustysage post at 7:47 am? Didn’t Carsland open at 8:00? I’m going tomorrow for the 8:00 – 12:00 slot – what time do you think we should arrive?

I sure hope more people from today’s AP preview post!
    Me too. (Also have tickets for dinner later.)

Would appreciate knowing how early people got there for both events?

• I am number 4 of 999

I just got information from my cousin saying that the average wait time for radiator springs racers today is 45 minutes. I don't know how accurate the information is since he got it from some friends working the attraction.
    I waited about that for RSR the first time, and a little over an hour for Flo's. And that is the ONLY time I ever plan to do such things and admit to them. Again, be there for the experience.
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

The single rider RSR line was a walk on. It didn`t open up until after the first run. I got six rides in back to back.Took a break at the cozy cones, came back. I timed it once. I got out of the seat at 10:51 , walked over to the single rider line, got back on and seated by 10:58. Could have done it all morning. Lapped alot of people. Some figured it out and groups would go thru the singler rider line. At the ride they were split up but some got to ride in the same car with one person in the front seat and the other in the back. I spent more time waiting at the photo section inside the ride were you can buy pictures of you crossing the finish line, this morning was the first time it was offered.

Another tip, if you plan on buying a picture, view it on the screen and remember its number. People were going up to the counter and saying stuff like we were in a yellow car and then the CM would have them search thru all the photos tryng to find theirs. One couple, they started the search at about 20000 and found their picture at 23887. Brutal.

Overall the whole land wasn`t very crowded. Luigi`s was 50 min so I didn`t bother. I`m going to the 6pm event also, so I`ll ride Luigi`s first then head over to RSR single rider line.

Tip for the Sunday morning group. Today when we first got there, they were testing the cars at 8:00. They said RSR is closed and they didn`t know when it would open. Most of the crowd left for the other parts of Carsland. Me and a few dozen others hung out at the entrance anyway. About 10 min. later they let us into the que but announced that it was still closed and they didn`t know when it would open. Not too long after that it opened.May be a strategy to disperse the crowd. Not that crowded so I had no trouble seeing everything . Best $50 I spent in along time
    Last edited by Jerryp49; 06-09-2012 at 12:40 PM.

• The Lucky Rabbit

Quote Originally Posted by ghosty4 View Post
    I waited about that for RSR the first time, and a little over an hour for Flo's. And that is the ONLY time I ever plan to do such things and admit to them. Again, be there for the experience.
    Over an hour for Flo's V8 Café to try the food?

I am looking forward to my GF and I's preview on the 11th from 1-5 and hopefully we are having similar times that have been mentioned here so far.
    "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing ... That it was all started by a mouse ... and inspired by a rabbit."

Thanks for the tips Jerry!

What time should I plan to arrive tomorrow morning? Was there a huge line? Did they let you in before 8:00?

We usually arrive at Mickey & Friends at 7:00 - but we can make it earlier if need be!

Jeri

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri View Post
    Thanks for the tips Jerry!

What time should I plan to arrive tomorrow morning? Was there a huge line? Did they let you in before 8:00?

We usually arrive at Mickey & Friends at 7:00 - but we can make it earlier if need be!

Jeri
    I got to Mickeys and friends at 6:00 am when they first opened, turned right to go up to the third deck , the Cm was directing cars left to the outside parking but sign also pointed right so I went for, Got spot in shade right by yhe escalator. Tram to security, Security wasn`t opening until 6:30, same thing happened Friday, security opened half hour after parking garage. Got wrist bands at ticket booth then got a spot in front of the turnstileand waited from about 7:00 until they let us in, about 8:05. We were led thru BV to the Arch., another rope drop. So even though we were some of the first people in, it doesn`t really matter if you use the single rider line . A CM clued me in on that Friday,

Also, cameras without flash and video recorders were allowed right from the start. I tried my camcorder right in front of the starting crew and no one said anything, even inside the cavern. I won`t post anything out of respect for Disney, just grateful for a super morning

Line report from 1-5 block: 5 mins for Mater, 40 mins for Luigi, and 35 for RSR.

30 mins to buy a souvenir sipper at the cones!!

Lines weren't unreasonable at all, except for the cones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast