Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

•   
    • Minion

Re: Radiator Springs Racers POV Video

Pretty sweet video can't wait t see it in real life next week.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Burgower1994 View Post
    I forgot about about disney sea but in my opinion dca is better than epcot, Hollywood Studios,animal kingdom and anything is better that walt disney studios in paris
    Fair enough...and agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I watched and this is really cool.

However, I thought all of this was supposed to remain underwraps until after the 15th of June.

Seeing it on video, and riding it in person, are two different things for me and I may not be able to ride it until January.
    I think it was just the CM previews they wanted to keep it 'under wraps' which seems a bit silly considering that was a WHOLE 5 days ago lol. Or maybe they just decided to lift the rules when they realized it would be too hard to keep it under wraps and people would complain too much to pay to see these areas but then couldnt take pictures of them.

But yeah you said it, watching it on video and doing it in person is not the same thing anyway. And if you like what you see in the video then 9 times out of 10 you will love it in person!

Yeah DCA has really transformed over the past few years, it's pretty much all the other WDW Parks crammed into one in terms of major attractions and the other comparable ones are in Disneyland. Obviously is more closely related to Disney Studios than the rest, but I do agree that it might just be my favorite 2nd gate, and I probably still prefer Disneyland over MK

Wow... I had to double take the animatronics those used in RSR were so real! I was like...what a moment do some of their mouths ACTUALLY move?!?! I was speechless I think I watched the video ten times already! I definitely cannot wait to ride it!!!

• U. B. Bold

Didn't see this thread and somehow missed this entire new section of MC. Anyway, posted this on the DL forum but the mods may move it here and merge threads if they wish to control spoilers. Sorry for any duplication.
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by micky90 View Post
    Wow... I had to double take the animatronics those used in RSR were so real! I was like...what a moment do some of their mouths ACTUALLY move?!?! I was speechless I think I watched the video ten times already! I definitely cannot wait to ride it!!!
    Ya a lot of the figures have physically moving mouths, and they look AMAZING! Your jaw will drop when Mater's does

• Lion

Has anyone seen a night-time POV video yet?

I was about to ask the same!
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

• Lion

6/9/2012 AP preview. Ramone side

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Theoretical View Post
    The audio-animatronics are fantastic, much better than the stuff in Indy, which has a similar amount of theming.

I love the night time lighting effects inside the ride. It's going to be so nice to get inside this A/C area after waiting in the line during the day, and the line will be pretty fun during night with everything lit up.

While Indy has a lot of neat thrills, and spooky theming, RSS has theming on the same level, but you also get to experience Radiator Springs in a couple ways, inside the ride, and outside in the recreation of Radiator Springs.

I think that RSS is the best ride in the whole resort, even slightly above Pirates as you don't get to walk around a caribbean port side town filled with pirates, just see them from the boat.

I think that Carsland will be so popular that it will be jammed packed for a while. I would guess that they might try some sort of projection show on the Cadillac Mountain Range, or maybe simulate a rain storm or something, with digital lightning effects.

• Banned User

My god, I'm just loving the reviews here! Now some people are saying its the best ride in the resort. WHO wouldve guessed it would be that good? In fact this is the FIRST ride I have heard that people says is better than Indy. I never thought I wouldve heard that before, especially not in DCA lol.

I still think its a shame they couldnt go another step with the other two rides in the resort, but it looks like RSR makes up for it big time! I'm so excited. Hell I'm excited just to stand in the queue lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizboyy View Post
    If you look at this video, the outside lane wins.
    Radiator Springs Racers (Full Ride) - HD POV - Luigi's Tire Shop - YouTube
    I was fortunate that both times I filmed that I was in a winning car. (Luigi and Ramones side)

RSR was incredible and I can't wait to go back and ride it at night. Here's the RSR video I filmed that shows 'Ramones' side. (Warning: Contains Spoilers)

Radiator Springs Racers (Full Ride) - HD POV - Ramone's Paint Shop - YouTube

• Armchair Imagineer

This video (and others) fail to show exactly what is revealed when the curtain opens and closes (twice) in the Luigi portion of the attraction. What does happen?

I think you have normal blackwall tires the first time the curtain opens and whitewalls the second time

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast