Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy

ok so Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy is my favourite version of Space Mountain and makes me look forward to HalloweenTime every year now. but without taking anything out or changing the music, how can it be improved. and in the past the complaint was that there's still stars in there, well it is in SPACE. lol but what can be added to improve this awesome ride?

Name:  space_mountain_ghost_galaxy.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  93.4 KBName:  ghostgalaxy.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  53.8 KBName:  092509_SpookyMnt_Feat.jpg
Views: 717
Size:  33.7 KBName:  4062981795_8e37cf0345.jpg
Views: 714
Size:  88.7 KBName:  95026411_640.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  17.8 KB

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• Goofy

Re: Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy

more of that alien thing through out the ride.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

i agree and maybe a better queue!

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• Goofy

the que line should be green too.

what y'all said! and maybe something on the picture to the effect of the hitchhiking ghosts on the HM? I love GG and look forward to visiting during Halloweentime as much as I can!!
    Learn How To Lose Weight While Still Eating All Your Favorite Disney Foods! --> http://www.youtube.com/theantidietsecrets

• Insomniac

Replacing ALL the backlit star pictures in the queue with LCD screens that portray a space station (like the screens for star tours) and replacing the current screens with higher quality LCD ones would benefit the ride year round. Also add in a hand animatronic that reaches out to grab you (the projection one has the space around the hand also lit which detracts from the thrill). Redo the loading station video to include video footage of the last crew to travel into the galaxy before they dissapeared (think Appollo 18) and a commander explaining that your mission is to discover what happened to them. Also add some props showing the remains of the this crews ship (with giant claw marks on it) out on the roof of Captain EO.
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

This ride was really underwhelming for me. I take a hiatus from Space Mountain every Halloween to avoid riding it. It really falls short for me in how there are huge projection shadows throughout the ride because they totally take away the element of surprise for when the Ghost Galaxy "pops out".
    I really feel like this ride needs some work. It could be good, but it needs some work to get there.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.23.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 18

• Minion

I love that there is something during Halloween that is different from the usual cobwebs and spiders you see around that time. Besides the queue that could use some ghastliness, I think it'd be awesome if the cars would get an overlay to fit the new theme.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    I love that there is something during Halloween that is different from the usual cobwebs and spiders you see around that time. Besides the queue that could use some ghastliness, I think it'd be awesome if the cars would get an overlay to fit the new theme.
    agreed

•   
    • Minion

I think a lot needs to be improved I'm not a fan. I think the ghoul is pretty cheesy looking. I guess that would be the first improvement I would like to see. make the ghoul screen hide better or something. I think the best part of the ride is the outside of the building.

• MaliBOOMer

I Ghost Galaxy last october and it was phenomenal, I bought a GG shirt because I really liked the attraction and the shirt. I never really buy souvenirs. I think theming the queue for the overlay would be huge improvement. Also fixing the part where when the hand follows you, you can see all the railings and cat walk stuff.
    Favorite Ride: Indiana Jones Adventure

Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/goo...-original-form

• I am not a Krusty Krab

i agree ^

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Well count me as another fan...i find Space Mountain..a tad boring compared to other rides because there is not much to look at (also not the biggest fan of the music)

But Ghost Galaxy....the music always gets my blood pumping....and the ghost gives me something to look at so for me...i love it

That being said....one the Q needs to get some new effects...like flickering lights...screens being just static....new music...etc

Also would be nice to see maybe some new "wind" effects added to make you feel like he just "flew" right through you...or near you..or over you..etc

Lastly somehow take away the white glow from the projectors...if you can make cars looks life like..you can do this

• I am not a Krusty Krab

definatly agree!!!

They need to project the ghost alien in red, as the white color illuminates too much. They also need to have different dialog in the que, like "We've lost contact with him" or something.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast